[L2J][L2 Renaissance 1.05.2012]-||L2Renaissance Reborn's||

VasQueZ

Server will added in topzone too we have to resolve the problem with ddos atk and add protection..i think in 2-3 days server will be fully balanced and protected... So Be patient........!

By Dexter..

fail man....i mean u open server with out any protection,with no balance at all...and after u get atacks close it and reopen it after 3 days?kid job.u had 1 week or more to balance,add protection and everything that a server need and u didnt.that makes me think some of users that posted here and sayd u are just a kid and u are looking for donations only,are right.

i understand that this is not his first server.he made a lot more before and close them after he got donations...sow,that makes me think he will do it again.sow no trust in such people.way to waste my time on a server that will close after admin he will make his target of donations and he will close it.like an exemple(good one)...good job to nekys who keep his server alive for such a long time with out close it.too bad there are not such people enemore(miss u cfox and theone)

i dont know why you ppl why bother look a this guy server's,he made more the 10 homemade srv,he closed all,he open,and always will do this,so even dont read his topic's

my only prob is that i.m looking for a pvp server for weeks and i didnt found any by now.only custom stupids and home made server with 10 weeks farm.i just whant a pvp server simple with no custom things and easy farm.is that hard to find 1?

Server will added in topzone too we have to resolve the problem with ddos atk and add protection..i think in 2-3 days server will be fully balanced and protected... So Be patient........!

By Dexter..

Where he say that message?