[L2J][L2 Renaissance 1.05.2012]-||L2Renaissance Reborn's||

VasQueZ

as ATS have say before he is a kid. he ban ats from the 4 first days cuz,ats kill him clan and him frients with 10 aguments..

L2 Renaissance ATS PvP

L2 Renaissance 9V9 ATS

funny admin

ATS PWNED !

man what you want cant open server ? never say me team  have protect server next time reward your server 1 day have ...... know balance good i join play ... and kill all !

ats ban all yea reason admin say he vote hopzone .. proxy 200 vote ... stupid ban ! i get ban but i can change me ip and i play 2/3 days ... i have 100 set +25 and weapon zafi know ... i show him ;d  i leave from fuck lagg ;d

man what you want cant open server ? never say me team  have protect server next time reward your server 1 day have ...... know balance good i join play ... and kill all !

ats ban all yea reason admin say he vote hopzone .. proxy 200 vote ... stupid ban ! i get ban but i can change me ip and i play 2/3 days ... i have 100 set +25 and weapon zafi know ... i show him ;d  i leave from -beep- lagg ;d

Write it again with better english,i didnt understand nothing.

look dude normal playier have 1 active/1passive and donator 1active/5,6 passive skills my friend give 200 euro for this.and about tattoo i am not sure but i will ask him

Crystaline answer this

First your friend is a fucking idiot,secondly there is not custom tattoo,3rd about agu i tell you you cant have 6 passive agu,even you are donate.

End of subject.

you are gm or admin ? because you don t know nothing about this server and this is the true if you check in l2 conatagion site in donate page you will se that donator can have 5 aug passive skills (page now is off)

you are gm or admin ? because you don t know nothing about this server and this is the true if you check in l2 conatagion site in donate page you will se that donator can have 5 aug passive skills (page now is off)

I dont know nothing for this srv?hahahahhaa are you crazy?i play from his 1st server,i help him to build it and etc?

Go spam somewhere else idiot.

i post in forume because you rly don t know nothing DONATE HAVE 4 PASSIVE AND 1 ACTIVE L2 RENAISSANCE L2 CONTAGION GO CHECK IT -_-

I tell you and my openion in forum,Shut UP you go everywhere and you spam.

again this guy will open srv,l2 secret dreams,l2 contagion,l2 renaisance and 100 more omfg you think any1 will play there?best pvp srv will be www.l2phaedra.com,so stop opening all lol craps srv pls

again this guy will open srv,l2 secret dreams,l2 contagion,l2 renaisance and 100 more omfg you think any1 will play there?best pvp srv will be www.l2phaedra.com,so stop opening all lol craps srv pls

haha little kid noone will play?

300ppl w8 for this srv again.