[Share]http://l2.trancegaming.com/freya/ - DataBase Account+Passwords

Bobi

Bobi, i saw this website liek 2 months ago BUT there was no connection with the database of lineage... i saw like 15 databases but there were no lineage Oo, how did u find them? The funny thing is there is pvp rank on www but i checked every table and there was no l2 data. Can u explain where did u find it?

md5 is hash, u cant decrypt it. 128 bytes is  340,282,366,920,938,463,463,374,607,431,768,211,456 combinations. Ofc collisions are possible by obvious reason - u got infinite words but "only" 2^128 hashes. I was lookin in google, there are already about 20kk encrypted passwords, so we got like... 10^(-31) = 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% of the combos :)

Good luck

Its easy to check but i dont know exact login procedure, i dont also know if hash is generated by our client >sent to gameserver, or client sends clear password >sends to serv and then GS generates the hash to comapre with sql data. In 1st case u could simply send hash, but on the 2nd - no way

Hope it was informative

• 1 month later...

wtf.... i have whole database, around 7k tables and there are no lineage tables at all.....

Edit: I found only forum logins + hashes, the same as bobi but 700 more :P

Lineage database is on other machine with other ip so by www u wont find anything useful

wtf.... i have whole database, around 7k tables and there are no lineage tables at all.....

Edit: I found only forum logins + hashes, the same as bobi but 700 more :P

Lineage database is on other machine with other ip so by www u wont find anything useful