[PAYPAL] 100% Passive income - Get paid to surf!

Get rewarded for the time you spend online.

2j26te9.jpg

Join TopLine today!

topline.png

A new way to make online money easy and fast!

10867ip.jpg

- You are  bored to  click all of those ads? ME2!

- You are bored to log in every single day in order to dont lose ur referral earnings? ME2!

- You want something legit and instant? ME2!

- You want to make money while surfing? ME2!

- You want to earn referral earnings? ME2!

- You want no more retard scamming ads? ME2!

What does it do?

Topline works just like adblock plugins but rather than preventing the ads from appearing it replaces them with ads from Topline’s own advertiser network. Each time an ad is replaced in your browser you earn points which can later be redeemed for cash via Paypal. This means you can earn money browsing most sites, even Facebook.

How to Set it Up

Set up is pretty easy: you simply sign up, activate your account, and then follow the prompts to download and install the browser plugin for the browser you are using. Note: if you are using an older version of a browser you may have to update first. Once the plugin is installed click on the ‘T‘ button on your browser and sign in. Next time you load a page with ads the Topline ads will replace the on-page ones and you will start earning.

Pictured Right: The Topline browser plugin on Firefox. It shows your current points and has buttons to temporarily disable ad replacement, invite friends and cash out.

wwawhx.jpg

23.jpg

Ad Quality

The ads are almost as good quality as Google Adsense ads and I haven’t found them to be very intrusive. The most intrusive ad is one that appears above the timeline on Facebook (pictured below) as this one is actually inserted into the page. I got used to this pretty quickly though and it doesn’t bother me anymore. The only downside is that ads are not as well targeted or as relevant as Google’s ads, but if you don’t click ads anyway then this wont bother you. If you do sometimes find ads useful then you can easily disable the plugin while searching. As an Adsense publisher myself I am not allowed to click ads anyway so it really is the perfect plugin for me.

6dsciw.jpg

The website launched 9 March 2012, so no yet payment proofs.

But it will not end as scam, because you dont invest in order to earn, it's not a ptc site.

You just surf the web just like u did until now, and they place

their ads replacing the other ads and advertisers get advertised!

So simpe, keep surfing and keep earning!

Cash out from Paypal or bank check.

Current Rate: 1000 points to $0.75, but the developers have said that this is likely to increase as they attract better ads and increase their bargaining power. You can check the current trade in value on the ticker. So far I seem to be getting between 100-200 points a day. Which is $4 or so a month, which isn't bad given it's totally passive income.

Minimum Payment: $10

Tips:

- You earn more points if the website you view has more ads.

- If you run it on 2 computers it will split the earning by 50%

137 = 0.1 $

what about you Karma ?

joined like 1 month ago, i know some exploits too but..it doesnt work for my country.

What kind of exploits ?

137 = 0.1 $

what about you Karma ?

m2... who cares.. i will let it installed to my browser

until i reach the minimum payout... i just will try to

bring some ref's in order to get paid faster.

1. You register.

2. You download the script and install it to your browser.

3. You log in from the script.

4. Done! The google adsense ads and other ads will be replaced

with their ads and u will be paid even if u dont click at them.

i have do it for 30mins but nothing :/

can you tell me a website when i can join and can get points because i have join in 5 site and i have 0 points :/

EDIT: Ok work fine i jave do something wrong :)