[L2J] L2 Netherworld - The Reborn Grand opening 06/04/2012 16:00 GMT+0 !

Netherworld

well i have a suggestion. i should write it in ur forum but i am lazy xD

maybe u could set a limit for zergs. i mean for example: 20 ppl max in clan and max 2-3 clans in ally or smth. this is all to avoid zerging and ppl rage quiting.

this pls:)

I think best way is to be normaly becouse ppl wchih will come a huge band will dont like to be in others clan ;)

if u want to play alone after 1-2 weeks then u can join and zerg in big clans/alies :)

Due to real life problems we have to move our opening date to 03/04/2012 sadly, im sorry for any inconvenience that we made, and i hope you will still show up for the new grand opening

Due to real life problems we have to move our opening date to 03/04/2012 sadly, im sorry for any inconvenience that we made, and i hope you will still show up for the new grand opening

best opening for any new srv is on end or first of months,so you can keep up in voting sites:P

awwww! its cool for me btw,celebratin a birthdayparty so now i have time for that too:D, KEEP UP YOUR UNIQUE WORK,peace by a deadman

today is the day ;)

Well we can see that the best way to open the server its either at the beginning of the month or at the end of the month, so we thought that the best way to open our server is on the 30/04/2012 and this will be the official date! we are sorry for such a delay but its the best time to open our server and gain a big population :)

Well we can see that the best way to open the server its either at the beginning of the month or at the end of the month, so we thought that the best way to open our server is on the 30/04/2012 and this will be the official date! we are sorry for such a delay but its the best time to open our server and gain a big population :)

Sorry to say this but your server won´t even get 30 people online then, simply because you´re too stupid.