interlude [L2J] L2 Scarface

GLO

MrRees stop talking to me like this! i support the server and i say somethink i believe...and you are realy idiot if you think he dont take much money from donates...at old server have 250 ppl on and 150 already donated...about 40 minimun and max 75 euros...so stop spam if you dont know what about i am talking....second you are not his brother os dad to support him so much to usult me ok? or maybe you are g@y and you love this boy...! thnx

Who insulted you? Are you too emo or what?

And yes he's right(MrRees) is about that i take money or what??? And you will have a report for that acusation u just made. Next time measure your words and stop throw with shit on others work :|

Go and create your server, keep it on 24/24 for 1 year and see how is it.

Is my problem how many server i open, but always players entered to my server..even if i did some mistakes, i know that i did but if you player on my first server you can see how much the server evolved from first to actual version. So stfu

MrRees stop talking to me like this! i support the server and i say somethink i believe...and you are realy idiot if you think he dont take much money from donates...at old server have 250 ppl on and 150 already donated...about 40 minimun and max 75 euros...so stop spam if you dont know what about i am talking....second you are not his brother os dad to support him so much to usult me ok? or maybe you are g@y and you love this boy...! thnx

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=11.0 next time get reward ;d  go go join all

you cant listen bad critikize nighty...its not my job to open servers every 1 day my job is to say if someone is good or no undestood? and i dont say your server sucks i just say to fix some proplem to farm areas if you dont want just say no dont put the every noob spam for you with bad works for members ok? thxn :)

now you can kill your self easy bb ;)

When will be more players i will extend to more farm areas :)

I choosed 2 large areas for farm..they are pretty big i think so u have space for farm.

When will be more online, i will add more farm zones,  np :D

I don't accept lies, that's why. Do i open server every day? I had 3 servers. Each of them were opened more than 4-5 months.

andrei when i had said that you will close your server at the end of the month and create a new server,you tell me crazy..pff you are a kid who create new servers every month earn money from kids and after close them,and create new..

andrei when i had said that you will close your server at the end of the month and create a new server,you tell me crazy..pff you are a kid who create new servers every month earn money from kids and after close them,and create new..

No, you're wrong. You said long time ago that server will die in 2 weeks. and it stayed more than 1 month after u told that ^^ that's a dfiference. And i will open as many i want that's not your business.

atleast i offer them a nice server :| but again i tell you is not your business. That's a reason too but that's my ocupation :). Your ocupation as i see is to comment the others work :-/ I bet you don't evenn tried my server yet and started to talk like that AGAIN.

redman wipe and ? all time +30/50 ppl .. know more pvp server 30 days wipe wipe and have 500 on ... cant say noting for server no lagg no bug all cool ... only close and open and ??? rofi

Omg whats the prob with the 15 years odl guys..i thing that video games are creat for kids not for 30-60 years old guys omg stop saing bullshit...if you like the serevr join if not go find another one!!!!!!!And dont give wrong image about server..it's a good serevr...