interlude [L2J] L2 Scarface

GLO

ripped website ;)

http://lineage2.pro/

Is is shared on a website for free. I rework it. Any problems? I hate coding them from 0, and the russians templates are awesome.

Is is shared on a website for free. I rework it. Any problems? I hate coding them from 0, and the russians templates are awesome.

People been leaving the server already, saw it myself. There are PvP feeders, unplayable classes such as Summoners/Healers/Other mages except Spellhowler.

The only usable at the moment are:

Spellhowler,Warlord,Archers,Daggers, rest is left in dust. Bugged augments, passive lvl 6 gives more defence than passive level 10. Active Shield gives 1k p.def, passive gives 250. There are no changes, nothing fixed. There are no active GMs, everyone stays afk all day to get vote coins. Total disbalance.

That's my review from playing 2-3 times there.

Augments fixed.

Added song of wind storm and of elemental to SWS

Dance of berseker and alignement to BD . Target SELF skills!!

Also Arcane Inspiration on SPS class.

And, i can't force players to play with other pvp classes, i can bet tthat the classes u nominalized are not the only who can kill.

nighty donators from l2perseus gonna take any part of their donations back?

As i said, only the donators from the last week will take some of donate back.

Donations or the items are not the same as the previous esrver so i can give a help only to last donators because they pay for a short time and is not fair for them.

I would suggest that the admin throws his PC out the window and set it on fire. This server should just close down and be forever forgotten.

Nighty claims the 2nd place for laziest and worst admin of the year (TK-Master is 1st who took 5 months to upgrade Gracia Final to Freya). You get the idea. Nighty is able to log in forum, read stupid posts, go on sporting bet sites, play Dota, all which are quite time consuming. However, he is unable to log in, change 1 multisell value and log out. I don't see how that works. Any admin who is like this should not have considered to open a server in the first place, they obviously don't care or show the least bit of care for their own server.