(l2j) New Faction server (April 1)

L2Exsade

SUX archers op low online much ppl in s gr = fail agian

LIKE i SAID ! 20% of people online was online cuz they could get into the game rest of the players couldnt ... means now ... those 20% will stay know and kill all new players in low gear ... and this low gear will quit in few days ... or like me they are not even going to join this server cuz i have been waiting few days for it and on the start some could join and some not so thats unfair to all \\

Ps. first player has 1k pvp so whats the point to join ? if he is full sgrade x] and we are b grade or a grade

server sucks sadly. Archers got infinite range, in the first hour some guys got Dragonic bows lol.

online is decent but the server is a sh1t.

you can only play as archer if not you will quit... TROLOLOLOL

This server sucks so bad !!

It just opened yesterday and everyone is running arround with s grade brows giving you crits over 5k ..

Anyway nothing special just a wannabe fractionwars server full of shit..

So all of you just joined for 10 mins,saw some s grades and then QQed?

1st of all when you are in a party,and one party member kills some1 you got adena too!So if you make e decent party,you are going to collect a lot of adena.I played 2 hours and i got db +maje set.It isn't very difficult to farm ,sto stop crying.Yes there are lot of archers( it's interlude)but dont start saying that you can kill some1 with s grade if u are in a decent party.

I like this server,reminds me a bit of the oldschool gve.Join and dont play for 10 mins...