[L2OFF] GraciaEpilogue.com x50 Mid Rate PVP Oriented.

FrankZane

Your own words are the proof that you are lying, you have no clue what you are talking about and you are trying to con players into thinking you are somehow a bunch of geniuses for pasting a gracia final system folder into the epilogue client, this is your 3rd attempt at making this "epilogue" crap fly isn't it? When are you gonna take the hint that fake just doesn't cut it.

So, why won't you just shut us up, and show some code?

A. Resurrection bug fix.

B. Augmentation stat bonus stacking bug.

C. Olympiad Points bug.

D. Instance zone bug?

E. Fishing Dupe bug?

Show you've done something.

Your just avoiding like a little bitch.

Cause we are right.

You copy pasted data, your not really epilogue.

Data that is FREYA, not actually epilogue.

But calling yourself freya would be to hypocritical wouldn't it?

So your responce to our arguments is, not doing anything and sticking your head in the sand?

Instead of proving what your claim with cold hard data?

Your the problem with l2off today, you specificly.

Players please wise up.

Demand more...

Becasue everybody know that you can copy-paste scripts from Freya into gracia Final and server will work with it. Specially the AI, and all the missing multisells for Epilogue.etc..

We can also say then that every Interlude scripts are not Interlude, are c4 custom since there is not leak for Interlude files....I think Info from Freya to Epilogue for the new zones is closer than from c4 to Interlude, but seems that you like to fight. Me not, I prefer to focus into get my server ready and decent. you can continue your discussion if you like.

About Vorpal or Elegia,  are under discussion, was a custom proposition because the short end-game with that rates, but everything is under discussion, server is not for us, so players are going to decide.

A.Yes everyone can copy paste, and change the few extra params from Freya.

It's not hard. It's basic mass data control.

RegEx 101.

B. You claim you have your own extender, but you don't.

You claim your full epilogue, but your not your infact Gracia Final with addins where possible with pure script.

...and how do you plead?

You can't show 1 piece of code to change 1 single thing, yet claim you can do it all yourself.

...right?

A.Yes everyone can copy paste, and change the few extra params from Freya.

It's not hard. It's basic mass data control.

RegEx 101.

B. You claim you have your own extender, but you don't.

You claim your full epilogue, but your not your infact Gracia Final with addins where possible with pure script.

...and how do you plead?

You can't show 1 piece of code to change 1 single thing, yet claim you can do it all yourself.

...right?

Try to make that copy paste deleting the extra parameters with the AI, which is controlling absolutlly every quest, every reward and every behaviour of all the new npcs, and its totally different from GF one, more variables, more handlers,etc..you must to adapt it "at hand" npc by npc, decompiling and re-compiling, and not everybody have that patiente.

If is so easy like you claim why there are not Epilogue servers 90% full like Interlude or C5 on their days?

As I said we have our own extender and I keep saying it, it more like a very little dll to fix the known bugs(res bug, Sod and dances exploit) and change protocol, thats all, its not bug-free ofc, and its not so advanced like AdvExt or vangarth, would be easier and better for us to purchase one of that and use our scripts (where we did almost all the work) but that means 5 or 6 months of dedicated when we can just to spend a little more work.

So stop to be so lame and wait for BETA for critics.

BTW-Vorpal And Elegia were removed from the list.

(Why aren't there any epilogue servers?)

A. Because it's not even remotely fully.

You don't have Skill Transfer, you don't have mailsystem, you don't have new Skill Enchant system, you don't really have ANYTHING, except what GF server can read directly from Freya Script.

B. (Try to make copy pasting Freya AI!)

Actually we've already extended L2NPC to parse freya AI.

Do you want me to tell you how many functions there are different, and how many are actually Used, by regular AI?

You realize target is still offset  96, talker is still offset 40, and so on...

Nothing has changed, only new stuff, which isn't used in 99% of all classes.

ctrl+h, rename function id's and go :O

C.

You haven't made your own extender.

You can't prove it, and you refuse to.

Stop saying it.

You've had every chance to show how you fix "res bug" or "dances exploit".

Show the code.

Its not about the funtions, is about the variables which are in almost every new Npc. iquest..etc..

You maded your L2Npc parse Freya Ai, welldone, your server gonna be prolly great, Im not going to aspirate to the best servers of the years awards, I just added a server for players to play, with a list of features that are working.

Its not about who has the big balls, who is most intelligent, who is the best programmer or which one is the best server, we are promising a features, they are in, you want to play? is easy.

So stop that conversation, Im not even interested in it, Im only interested about players suggestion with the servers features, not about if you are better driver than me or your car is faster than mine.

It's exactly about functions, terms, extenders, blabla.

It's about what you say you can offer, when you can't.

Your not even half Epilogue, you don't have anything to show except BS.

You got called out on it, and now your just trying to shift focus away on your your a humble little server owner who can offer this and this.

there's just 1 thing....you say you can offer players much much more.

You still do on the fronpage ;)

... i call such people liars.

You can offer everything from Epilogue, except 3 things:

Mail syste, Skill Enchant GUI ( you can still enchant the same epilgoue skills from the normal Npcs, new skill enchant tourtes have been added) and SkillTransfer skilladquire (you can also to learn your skills for healers using pomanders in another way).

And now, explain me, why except these 3 singles things you cant offer the remaining epilogue content.

So what you have in short is..

30 skills have added crit probability.

8 changed areas.

7 SSQ quests.

Zaken Raid.

4 Features :O wow epilogue :O

No, NEW skills, no NEW areas, just mob stats and droplists changed.

Impressive, you have less work than a fukkin Custom Interlude Server.

You totally win frank ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/graciaepilogue_03.html

http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/graciaepilogue_02.html

Item Repurchasing

The Item Repurchase system has been added to allow players to repurchase items sold to traders for the same a-beep-t that the item sold for.

Items sold cannot be re-purchased after disconnection, quit, or character select.

Only the last 12 sold items can be repurchased from a vendor NPC.

Buy and Sell links have now been consolidated into one link called Buy/Sell/Refunds and a single window now houses all 3 options. These options are now tabbed for convenience.

Battle Process Update

Battle Process has changed from 6 stages to 5.

Players can Attack Hall of Suffering and Hall of Erosion

Players can Attack the Heart of Infinity.

Attack Phase Complete

Players can defend Hall of Suffering and Hall of Erosion

Players can defend Hall of Suffering and Heart of Infinity.

I also can't way to try all 19 new quests.

(not just 7 SSQ quests ;) )

or these changes to normal quests:

Changes to Existing Quests

Exploration of Giant's Cave - Part 1, Exploration of Giant's Cave - Part 2, The Zero Hour, Ghosts of Batur and Signs of Revolt have been updated due to the changes in hunting grounds, therefore it is not possible anymore to complete the previously mentioned quests. The rewards for these quests can be retrieved through the News Informer in town. Be sure to have all quest items in your backpack before talking to the News Informer.

Quest monster Succubus Queen from Trial of Challenger now spawns inside Abandoned Coal Mines due to changes made to Mithril Mines.

For the quest Audience with the Land Dragon, due to the changes made to Giant's Cave, the location for hunting Kranrot and Hamrut has been changed to Forsaken Plains.

For the quest An Arrogant Search, due to the changes made to Giant's Cave, The Titan's Powerstone for the 1st part of the quest has been changed to a Shell of Monsters and is now dropping from Yintzu and Paliote in Forsaken Plains.

For the quest Pursuit of Clan Ambition!, due to the changes made to Giant's Cave, the Titan's Powerstones and the Nebulite Crystals quest items have been changed to Spiteful Soul Energy which can be acquired from Spiteful Soul Leader in Fields of Massacre.

For the quest A Clan's Reputation, Hekaton Prime can no longer be choosen from the list due to its level increase. Raid Boss Shilen's Priest Hisilrome can be picked instead.

For the quest The Clan's Prestige, Stakato Queen Shyeed can no longer be choosen from the list due to the changes made to the Stakato Nest.

For the quest Shadow Fox II, the location of the related quest monsters has been changed from Field of Whispers to Alligator Beach due to the changes made to Field of Whispers/Field of Silence.

For the quest Method to Raise The Dead, the location of the related quest monsters has been changed from Field of Whispers to Alligator Beach due to the changes made to Field of Whispers/Field of Silence.

For the quest Black Swan, the location of the related quest monsters has been changed from Field of Whispers to Alligator Beach due to the changes made to Field of Whispers/Field of Silence.

For the quest Help Rood Raise A New Pet!, the location of the related quest monsters has been changed from Field of Silence to nearby Heine due to the changes made to Field of Whispers/Field of Silence.

For the quest Wedding March, the location of the related quest monsters has been changed from Field of Silence to nearby Heine due to the changes made to Field of Whispers/Field of Silence.

The starting level for the quest In Search of The Nest has been increased from 66 to 81 due to changes made to the Stakato Nest.

The Sweet Fluid for the mission Quest for Fishing Shot is no longer dropping from monsters in areas that haven been revamped for this update.

New quest rewards including S80 Dynasty armor and weapon recipies have been added for the quests A Powerful Primeval Creature and Rise and Fall of the Elroki Tribe.

For the quest Gather the Flames, the related monsters have been adjusted due to the changes made to the Forge of the Gods, and the drop rate of torches has been greatly increased.

The start level of "Defend the Hall of Erosion" and "Conquer the Hall of Erosion" quests has been decreased to level 75.

I think I dont have to repeat my self....but I will make it one more time....since you seems not to be able even to read, THINGS THAT WE HAVE 100% WORKING,(means 100% with Htmls, Ais, Stats, Drops,and everything are).

-Every -beep-ing new zones with geodata, that include:

GiantsCave with pathnodes, part 1 and part 3, all the quests working, all the raid working, all new drop working, everybmo with his new AI, scouts, gamlins, etc..ofc his stats and drops (since they are completlly new mobs).

Den of Evil, with his penalty areas, eyes of kasha, all the quest, all the drops all the new mobs with their AI acting like they must, pahtnodes and geodatas.

Mitril Mines, All the quest, lucien altar, S80 ones, every quest added. zone with geodata and mobs with his stats Ai, and drops.

Stakato Nest, every mob is working with their Ai and their stats, all the quest updated, you can also go to the cannibal stakato leaders and Ai is working like they must, you will get your cocoons,etc..

Field of Whisper and Silence, EVERY QUEST working, mobs with their Ai,stats and drops, you can to select to kill on silence or into whisper, zones, and mbos calling anothers, mutants,etc..WORKING.

FOG and PI updated to epilogue Stats.

Delusion Chamber, Every delusion chamber working with geodatas and pathnodes., AI, Aenkinel and everything.

Seven Sign quests working, even the instanced one,(which AdvExt64 doesnt have working for example).

Ofc every quest like audience with the grand dragon or baium one have been fixed to fit epilogue, since mobs are not the same anymore.

Zaken raid Instanced and working,

Skills critical proabbility UPDATED.

New Skills Enchant Routes added, now all the traps are enchanteables (that measn the new npcs and their Ais have been added aswel and tested).

New Items and Talisman added and working, Buff cancel talisman etc.

Merchant lists for TWs updated.

All the new raidBosses added with epilogue, with Ai and droplist.

New Sa chances for crystal lvl up.

New Third Class Pomanders rewards, you will eb able to learn skills from another class if you are healer from your Npc, (not working in a different skilladquire, but still working).

And now tell me that it was only copy-paste, or explain me why not everybody is implementing it.

Since you seems so curious I will to explain how we did all that "copy and paste stuff"...

1.We added first the geodatas and generated all the pathnodes with software (you should know which ones).

2.We added then the npcdata, fixing the not needed data, and adding also all the skills-info from the npcs into skilldata, testing that and checing that where working (you know there are things not parsing and you have to edit them).

3.We decompiled Freya AI.obj, edited the variables not supported with GF AI, but keeping his funtionality, then, we recompiled it with a GF version and added into our AI.

4.Same for every Npc involved into a quest and added questdata.

5.We used Freya html with a few fixes for certain quests.

6.We added the multisell for S80 quests that were not into Freya scripts.

etc...etc...etc...etc... you know, just copy and paste, you can do it in 3 minutes.

Please dont make me repeat that again and again, just ask for features that there wasnt added into that list (prolly im missing something), and stop to shit-talking.

Seriously, i will keep posting til you admit it.

The remaining l2off people know how the world works.

You suddenly think your special?

So try answer these, instead of post what i already posted.

1:

i_p_attack;517;0;1

Tell me how you suddenly made a that a crit ;)

I'd like to know, im really interested.

...so you made your own compiler instead of the one available by ...buying fr3d.

Just like your own extender - that magicly is protocol 87 instead of native 83, but not Epilogue.

(Lets ignore the fact there's less than 5 packet changes from epilogue to 87 and much more from 83 to 87).

So your saying AdvExt being a Gracia Final addon, does not have a SSQ quest from Epilogue.

No...shit?

i was an AdvExt64 customer some time ago, I used their compiler, and i used all their features, but we went a bit advanced into the script edition when they stopped since they are stopped into a very good gracia final but dont release epilogue content.

Im not AdvExt64 customer anymore since some months ago, not becasue i dislike it, just by personal decision.

For Skill crit chances..for example..lets put crush of doom skill which was updated:

Gracia Final Source:

skill_begin skill_name = [s_crush_of_doom16] effect = {{i_p_attack;7635;0;1}}

Gracia Epilogue Source:

skill_begin skill_name = [s_crush_of_doom16]  effect = {{i_p_attack;7635;20;1}

btw that is a very minimal change, why you are even asking for?