L2Crown x30 [OBT 20/04/2012] ~ A new server for everyone!

Nighter

Hello,

I need your help in order to give a chance to L2Crown and be able to open like we want as we invest lot of our time to provide a stable & great server.

Indeed, our forum activity is not going quite as planned, we only have 8 members in 2-3 weeks, if you really want to play on server, we will need more potential members, since it's useless to open a server, if we only have 5 online players.

If you are really interested about our server, or only some features are a problem, just let us know to improve it and have a nice community.

We are very determinated to create a huge community and great place to play, but we will need your help, we will only be able to offer it with you, all players of this world.

Thank you for any support you give us, sincerely Zero.

Thank-you carlosalexandre, your words are good to hear, thank for your support, I can promise to everyone that they will not be disappointed playing on our server!

P:D: I didn't payed carlosalexandre to say that since I don't know him ;)

Dear members,

We are entering in our last days to define all our features, it's your last chance to have a perfect server where you can play like you want.

It's time to attract lot of players and making a great community !

Since it seems that subclass quest is blocking all new players to join even if it's already more easy, i am asking to you what do you think about removing it ?

Another solution is to customize it more, and just make a custom RaidBoss with a good respawn time interesting for everyone, to get it. Give us your opinion in our poll.

Opening date will be probably announced in about a week so stay tuned!

Best regards,

Zero.

Players are coming step by step on our forum, what do you think about delaying OBT for about 1 week or 2 weeks max ?

We should have enough players before opening such thing, did you agree ?

Hello,

Well, i think one more week before opening beta should be good, since last days, more players are registering to our forum.

I will probably release our website today with almost all features working or will be in few days.

For everyone interested in helping me for closed beta test, they can send me Private Message on our forum, with their intentions/knowledge and available time. We will just do some tests time to time when i can't test alone, it's not to play non stop, since it will be hosted on my own local computer so only serious peoples.

I will probably buy some advertises on MXC to help us growing, hoping that it will work ;)

Thank you in advance for supporting our project !

P.S: Subclass quest has been really shorted! Only a little farm in one of our custom zone and a raidboss to kill with a short respawn time !