wtb adena on rpgx15

gamgian

• 4 weeks later...

i gave 70 euros to this antonkrengaus@yahoo.de guy and of course i got stolen.He never gave me anything and blocked me from Skype.That sucks and sucks more cause it was difficult eaned money

I sell adena as well, my topic: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=232780.0

I can be recommended by user RPG4evah, who already did succesfull trade with me

Isnt he banned already for scamming ?

Isnt he banned already for scamming ?

Who? this user? maybe you mistaken him with someone else, cause he made good trade with me (he bought adena)

up: just saw him on scammers topic, strange, because for me he was good trader. and btw I'm suprised how someone can scam adena :) is there anyone who gives adena first, before payment?

Who? this user? maybe you mistaken him with someone else, cause he made good trade with me (he bought adena)

up: just saw him on scammers topic, strange, because for me he was good trader. and btw I'm suprised how someone can scam adena :) is there anyone who gives adena first, before payment?

He stolen me 70 euros cause i trusted him.I can saw you skype conversation and paypal payment.

• 2 weeks later...