Bits&Bytes Bot? (GR) <ALL MERGED HERE>>

geo-x

Maxtor tha hthela na se rothso h opion allo mporei na mou apantisei an ta brethei bot gia ton bnb gia thn torinei tou katastash mias kai pou mesa se auton ton mhna tha xekinhsei kai o deuteros tous server o iris an einai eukolo mia apantish .

PS To botarisma stos prive servers exei polu megalh simasia giati kapia stigmh klinoun kai olo to kapsimo sou paei ston kado giauto ta bot se autous prepei na epibiosoun :)

thx prokatabolika kai sinexiste na mas dinete ta fota sas :)

no outgame bots found for bits and bytes, but if you organise your groups well you should be able to get what you need. if you are still facing problems and need support visit my little site.

you sell adena? and you want to believe that you can t find an in or out walker for bnb? Please if someone has an in or out game bot for bnb e-mail me at : karm4512@hotmail.com

Please help and thx anyway :)

in-game works but we have about 10 accounts banned already. It's not really neccesairy though. A lot of people are collecting what we are selling so bot makes no difference

me to palio programma bot pou eixes pou les oti den doulevei prepei na kaneis kampies alages sto system.pas sto system ke exei 2 eikonidia me to l2 to ena legete l2 ke to alo lineage2 to l2 kaneis metonomasia ke to grafeis opos thes kati asxeto p.x asdads meta to lineage2 to kaneis metonomasia se l2 ke meta anigeis to bot sou ke eise ok.elpizo na voithisa

• 2 weeks later...

Yo i am new here and i have a question :) I don'tknow lots of things for 3d party programms walkers and bots :roll: ,so i need some help...Basically i'd like a walker for bnb c4 , could some1 help me? I apologise for making this topic again but in other topic i didn't find information.Thnx in advance :D

• 2 weeks later...