The best class in HI5? explain about / give opinion

vithe

i`m a lvl 85 dex summoner and the PS is the only one that can be considered a pvp class sumoner on dex keeping in mind that if PS doesn`t have agro skill on pet he allways kisses the floor, him and any other summoner

and its a good pvp class but only one on one, you drop fast on mass pvp trust me

summnoners cant beat buffers, duelists, titans (kinda hard depends on the gear)

why summoners arent good simple, chronicles have introduced pvp reduction skills on characters items and pets dont have pvp enhanceing items. exemple

Spectral lors lvl 84 full self oly buff hass around 4900 p.atack kinda nice huh?

you wont hit a tank over 200 dmg or a spell caster over 800 at least not in the classes i play with in oly (there are some i kill in 2 hits but they dont matter)

summners ane relativelly good pvp-ers but really hard to play with takes time to learn your weakness and strenghts and you require more then one weapon on

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Depends of servers...and what you mean with best class in h5?Pvp,farm?For farm trickster full patk with fs and rt.For pvp..gladi owns if u know to play it.Also the trickster isnt bad imo with deathshot and multiple shot you can make alot of dmg and with this skills you can avoid the dagger's eva.

P.S: I'll say it again..depends of server.Hf

• 2 months later...

the best class is the one you love to play

you gonna find a way to use it effectivelly in high rate star wars servers

being good in pvp doesnt means have many pvp points

it means have a good teamwork with other people and be known for that

like this :D