[Dev]Anyone love to Dev Goddess Of Destruction (Open Source)?

Lineage 2 official server has been free (more bots)

Many people have given up a private server to play the official

The God emulator Progress was slow,because of the Great changes of God and several Dev for God are also close source.

Now ~! Anyone hear ? Anyone Love Lineage2 ? Anyone willing join us to Dev of God(Open Source)?

1.Base on the overworld source code (HighFive 95%+)

2.We need a free forum

3.We need some core/datapack developers (Without any benefits,Just a hobby)

Reply your opinions  ;)

Do not seem interested in? so bad .

==========================

Now i am looking for god development team , if anyone need help  pl  pm ~~

Lineage 2 official server has been free (more bots)

Many people have given up a private server to play the official

The God emulator Progress was slow,because of the Great changes of God and several Dev for God are also close source.

Now ~! Anyone hear ? Anyone Love Lineage2 ? Anyone willing join us to Dev of God(Open Source)?

Reply your opinions  ;)

What's the point of that thread ?

• 4 weeks later...

I do not think you will find any developer in these forums. All I know here are 2 or 3 and don't work for free. The rest are leechers.

The fact is until the guy isn't himself a decent dev, no one will join, for sure.

And how the first post has been formed make me think in that direction.

Just forget to make anything if you know nothing about scripting and haven't some russians friends :P GoD changes too much about it, there are a lot of cinematics, a lot of new AIs, a lot of new quests and features, and probably a lot of new packets to sniff and add.

Added to that you must have decent ppl who PLAY on official servers, as currently there is no decent GoD database (both for quests, features, or simply mobs).

Except russians who live from that, don't expect people will begin to dev on GoD (I don't even think L2J is able to/will make it - and basically, they shouldn't begin).

And if you make "for fun", well...

There is no rush on developing Goddess of Destruction, we will finish some work on High Five first, and forks that start Goddess of Destruction open source, probably won't last long that way, either they will give up or they will switch to closed source development.