[Help]Global GK

hazarta31

Question

3 answers to this question

<<td align=center><button value="Farm Areas" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 33" width=110 height=26 back="L2UI_CT1.Windows_DF_Drawer_Bg_Darker" fore="L2UI_CT1.Windows_DF_Drawer_Bg_Darker"></td>

now Create new file called "GK ID_33" for exmaple " 1000_33"

and add these lines to show areas...

<tr><td><button value="MOS - Outside" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_goto 55234" msg="811;Town Of Giran" width=160 height=27 back="L2UI_CT1.Windows_DF_Drawer_Bg_Darker" fore="L2UI_CT1.Windows_DF_Drawer_Bg_Darker">
<tr><td><br1></td></tr>
<tr><td><button value="MOS - North" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_goto 55652" msg="811;Giran Harbor" width=160 height=27 back="L2UI_CT1.Windows_DF_Drawer_Bg_Darker" fore="L2UI_CT1.Windows_DF_Drawer_Bg_Darker">
<tr><td><br1></td></tr>
<tr><td><button value="MOS - South" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_goto 55654" msg="811;Giran Harbor" width=160 height=27 back="L2UI_CT1.Windows_DF_Drawer_Bg_Darker" fore="L2UI_CT1.Windows_DF_Drawer_Bg_Darker">
<tr><td><br1></td></tr>

And create Teleport with the id u put for example "55654" go to Teleport table and add new zone with this ID!

hi guys! Can someone tell me how i can add new line in my global gatekeeper Farm Zones and how to put zones in?

Notepad++ & curiosity.