[L2J]Sandora

Hello Guys , i am curious because i am bored to open server, how many peoples want to re-open again the Lineage 2 Sandora for stable Game...and i want to tell you the server was closed because of one idiot gm to give items.  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Hello Guys , i am curious because i am bored to open server, how many peoples want to re-open again the Lineage 2 Sandora for stable Game...and i want to tell you the server was closed because of one idiot gm to give items.

• Yes.
    • No.

No from me.Why?

You have opened more than 4 servers since L2Liberators closed,all were the same.All your servers were a failure,you just took money from 10 years old childrens and you didn't upgrade your server.So,my question now.No money,new money machine?

death i know your style you make packs open server you get 400+ online get money and after 2 weeks you closed server and re-open server with other name guys like you destroy lineage 2 and make people bored this game! stop to kidding and make a server without bugs and 10 years old noobs to kill you with donate and he say bb and cry i suggest you to make a retail server Lowrate ;)

No from me.Why?

You have opened more than 4 servers since L2Liberators closed,all were the same.All your servers were a failure,you just took money from 10 years old childrens and you didn't upgrade your server.So,my question now.No money,new money machine?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lineage-2-Sandora/337862532918976 fun page like guys! btw i gnore you all for the bad words to say on me. and i said again , i give you one EXAMPLE! : my dedicated cost over 400$ if i dont have donate from where can get this money? from my pocket? i am not a rich take care bye .

i must agree with DeathLegend ...?Why to spend 400$ every month just to let some ppl to play Lineage and noone told them to donate they want it.

my own suggestion is to keep the old accounts active.... Noone will make farms once again to get their items to max Enchant  Plus Augumentations etc.... Good Luck anyways

No from me.Why?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lineage-2-Sandora/337862532918976 fun page like guys! btw i gnore you all for the bad words to say on me. and i said again , i give you one EXAMPLE! : my dedicated cost over 400$ if i dont have donate from where can get this money? from my pocket? i am not a rich take care bye .

You must know that every coin has two sides.I know you are working with a skilled developer and also your servers (the last) were bugless.I would like to play on a STABLE server,but your donation list is fvking crazy.

and who says to me that someone other gm now will give free items?also you are a 17 y/o who wants to earn money and never find a job,because there are some noobs who play at your fail server and after 15 days of the opening cry about their money who donate for your crappy server and about their parents who steal their money for their wallets!

You must know that every coin has two sides.I know you are working with a skilled developer and also your servers (the last) were bugless.I would like to play on a STABLE server,but your donation list is fvking crazy.

First i wana tell how can be unbalance our donations? only if we was have unlimited actives skill and stuckable can be unbalance , but we have only 1 active and 1 pasive :) w/e if you wana something you can report when server will be online thnx again.

and who says to me that someone other gm now will give free items?also you are a 17 y/o who wants to earn money and never find a job,because there are some noobs who play at your fail server and after 15 days of the opening cry about their money who donate for your crappy server and about their parents who steal their money for their wallets!

firs ti am not 17 i am 19 but dont have metter i have meet 14 years old kid to keep server with 1k people w/e as i said we dont open the server for money or something else , the server was close by one of my best friends , i was knowed him 5 years and from nowhere he start to give items at his friends but didn't say something to me and after 1 week server from 1500 players goes to 30 i remeber this moment its was so bad, but life its life w/e. As i said again we open the server for stable and good game! we wait you all haters and friendly ! have a nice day!

firs ti am not 17 i am 19 but dont have metter i have meet 14 years old kid to keep server with 1k people w/e as i said we dont open the server for money or something else , the server was close by one of my best friends , i was knowed him 5 years and from nowhere he start to give items at his friends but didn't say something to me and after 1 week server from 1500 players goes to 30 i remeber this moment its was so bad, but life its life w/e. As i said again we open the server for stable and good game! we wait you all haters and friendly ! have a nice day!

Server is online???? :D :D, I'm gonna test it right now!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck buddy!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Server is online???? :D :D, I'm gonna test it right now!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck buddy!!!!!!!!!!! :D

we dont know yet the day to make the grand openning :) i will post to this topic the officiality day at 2-3 days dont worry just keep to look at this topic the comments.