Exploiting VOTING rewards....need feedback

Hello dear friends and hackers...

I'm new in forum, and first of all i would like to congratz the web-site stuff for the great work they are doing.

Now, on my subject !!

I play in a wonderful server since 2 months, H5 client.

You all probably that servers give little rewards for players that vote on various sites , such like TopZone , GameSites200.... now...

In order to protect the server from voting exploiters, they can recognize that you voted from:

1. Account (obviously)

2.IP address

3...(maybe something more??)

Now, i was thinking to find  a way to change the "IDetification" of my computer, in order to vote several times on TopZone , GameSites200 and take several "vote rewards" with different accounts that I own in the server...

Now.. I could need some feedback  here.

I'm not sure how this could work and not going out of home at the same time. (the point is not to change network , eg. friends house., but to do that on your own house, own pc..)

Any opinions are happily welcomed ....

cheers

If you plan on doing it for an extended period of time for multiple games; I strongly suggest using a paid VPN service.  They reroute all of your internet activity through servers around the globe.  This method would then of course cover the IP address sent to the gaming server as well.  Virtually untraceable, but I'd only use it while performing the votes, because depending on how slow your internet connection is a VPN can slow down your connectivity pretty heavily.