Boss.Juv -3 EPIC [Zaken,Freya,Baium,QA,TEZZA]

Freya-200$ minimum

Baium-600$ minimum          --selled

Zaken-300 $ minimum

QA 300-$ minimum             ---selled

Teza 200-$ minimum           --selled

Char 200-$ minimum ...        --Selled

My price for ALL i have ------------------- 400 $

his nick on shilen server is Mortex and true he is a scammer on everysingle server i saw him. i don't say he will scam you with sell, but think a lil :). He's scaming w/o any problems in game; will he do it for real money also?

show at least 1 member of this community who can say you're a trusted seller/buyer. i tell you, there's none. there are 3 servers where i know that you scammed and i know the ones you scammed: Wrath, Celes, Shilen. You are the one who should be baned from this site.

i can prove that your english is 0. i didn't say you scammed anyone using this site. i said what kind of player you are on lineage 2 servers. I didn't acuse you for taking someone's money or something.

P.S. Why did you change country on your profile? or i have to prove that you're from romania and not from israel?

this guy is a total scammer, he contact me for buy my archer and tryed to convice me that i should give him all the info before he pay. he told me he was from Canada and he told me hes been living in canada for 1 year and he does not know how to write simple english sentences. Good joke

dont waste your time with this scammer, maybe he is really willing to buy/selling something but more likely you are getting an attemp to scam from this guy and all his blah blah blah.

edit: he made another account and is adding me now on msn with the same story LOL.