[WTS] L2Desire - Interlude

Yes I am a spammer report me if you can. Now what? You create a new project because you need money right? No One's gonna buy it.

To test what? You want from us to buy your project just to test your shared things? We won't make that mistake again.

Yes I am a spammer report me if you can. Now what? You create a new project because you need money right? No One's gonna buy it.

To test what? You want from us to buy your project just to test your shared things? We won't make that mistake again.

1. If i need money i just make prices higher and continue this pack. One server work without problems so i think i can do it and isn't you buisness.

2. I don't see shared things here, i code many things from scarth you don't see so don't post stupid things, you just can lie i have i have prof this.

So true...

• 2 weeks later...

"Actualy one server working with that files and have ~400 online so.."

tell us the name of that server prof it ...

Also about vahilor is fail guy who wants to get money ... make crappy pack same as " Free Google Pack L2j" and he wants to sell it ... Ofc he will change the name of  it just to "sigmo" then to "l2desire" ... rly sad this is  ... DONT buy it cuz this is crap pack also Vahilior is shit admin and dev... Till he is thinking that u are going to buy his pack he will be best pro friend and dev for ya ... after he will see " ur money arrives " he wont even answer u for simple questions (what happen with people who bought svn on sigmo pack and he just delete them with out any shit "for fun" lol ). (same shit with ventic's packs  but i dont give a shit any more about those two i'm writing this just to let u know so u wont be scam like i was many times on that forum with packs .)

DONT SPEND THOSE 20 EUROS OR 30 EUROS CUZ U WILL JUST LOSE UR MONEY .