Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

cuz big booty bitches like u like to raise their post count with posts of the "dont put custom armor,i no like" kind. noone asked u if u like em.

 

You'll banned :) . And if you cannot read, I can do this for you. I just put here my opinion about server and customs adding to it.

Posted

@ xax0r : haha :P no dude, i just like the features and im trying to gather up as much people as i can so we can have some good times with pvp :P

Epic server will be epic :P

Posted

Bumping the topic.

Server goes live tomorow at 17.00 Gmt +1 :O

Pew pew  ;<

 

nyan-nyan-nyan . I will be there, if server gone to online :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..