DUPE with ArtMoney

To neznayu works this still of gdenibud' or not but vsezhe I will describe it can komunibud' it will help. Thus by us to again be necessary our dear program ArtMoney let us y)zakhodim through client LA2 the 2)zapuskayem ARTMONI.vybirayem lineage2 in processes of 3)v to game shityu bizhim to VKH we begin dialogue pochtal'enom it is selected Deposit Freight ya)kladem into the message it is permitted 100 krisatollov Q of greyd of 5)v Artmoni we harvest to search for 100 crystals (4 bit) 6)v to game to dokladyvam into the message of the 50 additional crystals of 7)v Artmoni we harvest to otseit' 150 crystals 8)poluchayem from 1 to 3 value * 9)perenosim these values into the right post and in each value de napisno 150 we write -1. y0)zhdem when with -1 to change for the large sum something type 427983217 let us yy)zakhodim into the game and videm that at the message lie -1 crystals Q of greyd y2)zhmem to it 2 times kakbudto we want to take away a little crystals we conversely and write for example 99.999.daleye we harvest OK ye)otkryvayem inventory and o! God in me appeared the crystals To primechaniye:Dyupat' is possible only stopkovye pridmety! ENTIRE COMA IT HELPED WE HARVEST THANKS V BY RIGHT LOWER ANGLE!!

this is what babbelfish gives not much so we need a rus :wink:

Hi (sorry if my english is bad)

This dupe trick is like an old one, This consist in:

1.Open lienage and go to the warehouse, click on deposit item

2.select 123 cristals (or adena).Write 123 and press ok (but no ok on deposit)

3.Open Artmoney, and select process lineage 2 ( c5 dont work, is hidden)

4. in artmoney cilk on Search button, and clik on custom integer 4 bytes; write 123 and click search (it find some result)

5. Windows of lineage 2, and put 3 more cristal(or adena) =126

6.Go to Artmoney and cilk on filter, and write 126, and clik ok

7. its find 3 result, put the 3 result, and change the value 126 for -1 (this -1 will goes to transform in 46xxxxxxxxxx)

8. Go to lineage 2 and yo can see in the items puted in the warehouse -1, click on this and move it to your inventory (up) and type the number 99999, (this give you 99999 of these items you can see it), and finally press ok.

Voila

* But his bug must be fixed,and probably show you : you have exceded the quanty digits that you can put

Hello there , i think not every buddy understands your english just like me

but what is the (artmoney )?ur talking about

and whats< process lineage 2 ( c5 dont work, is hidden) >

and this one< custom integer 4 bytes; write 123 and click search>

thx

Hello there ' date=' i think not every buddy understands your english just like me

but what is the (artmoney )?ur talking about

and whats< process lineage 2 ( c5 dont work, is hidden) >

and this one< custom integer 4 bytes; write 123 and click search>

thx[/quote']

artmoney is a program, serach more on this forum for more info

next- l2c5 is hidding in windows (hmm cuzz of uncracked gameguard) so u can't "target" l2 proces by artmoney

u type 123 (it's example u can enter any other quantity) in l2 than u search the same amount in artmoney (but artmoney will find a lot of 123 aounts in l2) so u must change this amount in l2 (example 126) and filter results in artmonet by searching 126 now, this should find correct rosults (amount of crystal in your l2) now u can change this amount :) sry for my english

and by the way i think it's not working cuzz artmoney is changing only client fings, and amount of adena/crystals and any items is stored on server

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

guys hi

im playing on l2 bnb c4 server an i have done all that you had mentioned before.but when i change the value into -1 nothing happens in l2 and the money stays the same as before:(maybe its fixed:(well do yiu know any trip which works on l2 off servers like bnb so we can make some adena??plz pm ty anyway.merry christmas!