interlude [L2J]Lineage ][ WesS The New Destiny On Interlude Pvp Servers!

Lineage2WesS

l2wess = L2Leviticus, L2Liberators, L2Toral, L2Sandora, L2Rizzla,L2Invade,L2Serctus and now L2Pryda....

+

unbalanced servers  :/

I'm telling you these are NOT my servers.

Developer of L2WesS speaking here.

wich Rev of l2jfrozen use this server? Becouse only l2j frozen has problme with mages & archers ... but with a bit of work they could be easy fixe'

Here's what i wrote to someone else who claimed that's l2jfrozen

Pack is based on l2j and its development started on a really old server (L2Essiel) that members from mxc had. The development kept on going until today.

Hope you are satisfied, hater.

But anyway your argument is incorrect because all Interlude Servers with High Enchantments and long time buffs got mages with low power.

Stop doing that anyone knows your slogan, you creating servers, you take money from people and next you close your server. Now you are using l2sandoras pack like every time. FAIL  :-X

20ztpgh.png

What about this? this is your ensurance?

Please dont try to trick more other people !

Stop doing that anyone knows your slogan, you creating servers, you take money from people and next you close your server. Now you are using l2sandoras pack like every time. FAIL  :-X

20ztpgh.png

What about this? this is your ensurance?

Please dont try to trick more other people !

Are you insane? I'm telling you developer here, why are you talking to me about OTHER staff members?

Some people just get's get plain english.

Guys i need to ask sorry from all of you for this days with lag today we have put one new tracer for see from where is comming this error and lag our server. so now we just wait till cpu hit 99% for see where is it. If its not working this we close the server for 1 Week and after we change dedicated and company . so wait guys i will inform if we close the server or of we fix the lag. thnx again and i am sorry for this again.!

Guys i need to ask sorry from all of you for this days with lag today we have put one new tracer for see from where is comming this error and lag our server. so now we just wait till cpu hit 99% for see where is it. If its not working this we close the server for 1 Week and after we change dedicated and company . so wait guys i will inform if we close the server or of we fix the lag. thnx again and i am sorry for this again.!

don't worry antwni . we don't care about L2Leviticus, L2Liberators, L2Toral, L2Sandora, L2Rizzla,L2Invade,L2Serctus...A. I Am Sorry L2WesS !!

Don't Try To say "NO" .DownUnder here :) i know you!!!!

good luck with your "scam" again and again!

don't worry antwni . we don't care about L2Leviticus, L2Liberators, L2Toral, L2Sandora, L2Rizzla,L2Invade,L2Serctus...A. I Am Sorry L2WesS !!

Don't Try To say "NO" .DownUnder here :) i know you!!!!

good luck with your "scam" again and again!

i don't care too about you say :) i dont know who you are.

haters gona hate qq :)

i don't care too about you say  i dont know who you are.

haters gona hate qq

hahahahahahaha!! ok ;) A,don't forget to pay kandar !! Antwnis + First Page @ L2.HopZone ....it's the same thing!!!!!