[L2J] L2Vergo x2000 Unique PvP Server

L2VergoTeam

Every feature is implemented 100% and all NPC are ready.

There is a delay from the hosting company for the dedicated server machine.

We are expecting to have the machine in our hands by March 1st and everything ready for opening this Seturday, March 3.

Server opened at random time, and with lots of bugs...Including skill bugs.

So much time to open it, to open with with such random bugs. Not worth it in my opinion.

u are one of the world's useless people! lets laugh on yourself ! :)))

Well, we know everyone is dissapointed, but don't worry, i will explain everything.

First i have to say that there are new features:

- Strider Race event added. We won't have that crappy, boring event engine anymore. Vergo event coming soon too, unique.

- Donation manager. You will get donation coins from admin and then you will be able to buy any donation we have from our manager yourself.

All the features and npcs are ready. There's a problem with the dedicated machine. We were told it will arrive on the 3rd of March. But obviously it wasn't... We have already given money for it, so we can't order another one.

Well, we know everyone is dissapointed, but don't worry, i will explain everything.

First i have to say that there are new features:

- Strider Race event added. We won't have that crappy, boring event engine anymore. Vergo event coming soon too, unique.

- Donation manager. You will get donation coins from admin and then you will be able to buy any donation we have from our manager yourself.

All the features and npcs are ready. There's a problem with the dedicated machine. We were told it will arrive on the 3rd of March. But obviously it wasn't... We have already given money for it, so we can't order another one.

Good job! Waiting until the Grand Opening! When exactly will be opened?:DD

Good job! Waiting until the Grand Opening! When exactly will be opened?:DD

Well, we didn't get a 100% sure answer yet, so we will inform you tomorrow or the day after tomorrow about opening.

Also, war zone is created and works 100%. It's unique and you'll surely love it.