[L2J] L2Vergo x2000 Unique PvP Server

L2VergoTeam

i pay to close this stupid server .

i know is not online but will be suck server all is fake idiot

I don't know if his features are fake or not but i am bored of seeing stupid replies

You are spamming on a topic which is on [Previews] board and you are crying nia nia nia

Hey cat stfu cause you never saw the server online to judge him.

You dont have even pay the website..omg and u say under contruction?xD

Server is under heavy constraction, yes. Website will be paid the day we will be paid on 24-25 of the month.

Do we have any news for srv?

Well, we are still preparing the features.

We decided not to add all of those events, we will add 2 or 3 unique ones.

Also another npc. Donator manager. Each of our donates will be purchaseable in-game. You will donate and admin will give you the amount of donation coins you donated for. Then from a npc in-game you will get your reward.

Also another npc. Donator manager. Each of our donates will be purchaseable in-game. You will donate and admin will give you the a-beep-t of donation coins you donated for. Then from a npc in-game you will get your reward.

Well, adding new events will attract many ppl for sure. I hope they won't be boring :)

Also another npc. Donator manager. Each of our donates will be purchaseable in-game. You will donate and admin will give you the a-beep-t of donation coins you donated for. Then from a npc in-game you will get your reward.

I think many custom events will make the diffrence like Hide & Fide and many others.