L2Pioner x5000

adeko2

Yes, its fail server with buggs. When u leave clan ul get crit.error and after u log in again u spawn with different race(like ur dwarf, ctually on Saggi sub, so after error and log in u spawn as a human).

How to win a mass pvp/pvp. Stun,shot,stun..... dead, same with Fear(Because u cant have Resist Shock buff on yourself, only with EE buff yourself not others). Its rofl server, except the balance between classes. This is the only good thing on srvr.

LISTEN GUYS, EVERYWHERE U SEE BIG PARTIES WITH BISHOP %100. ALSO MAGES GET 2k CRITICAL DMG FROM ARCHERS AND YOU HIT 300 DMG WITH MAGE.(BECAUSE FULL RESIST). SERVER NOT BALANCED AND IT SAYS %96 BALANCE WHAT A BIG LIE ! THIS SERVER NEED MAGES A BIT BIGGER DAMAGE AND TATTO(ONLY P.DEF FOR BALANCE) I SAID THAT TO GM AND HE JAILED ME. WHAT A KID SERVER STAFF. %100 FAIL. NOT BALANCED.

the biggest the shitis server i even seen ... gm's are playing normal chars... helping his friends ... making new rules for them ... gm dont have anything about l2... He block all staffs for olympiad like btb , mf ,ms  ... and only people with master skills of staff can use it on olympiad ... Now bows on oly ... cubics from summoners on oly healing them every 3 sec ... Epick rb's are always bugged at night time ( and they are never bugged when friends of gm' want to kill them ) ... white elf tank can kill anything on oly (all his skills 100%) ... reflect dmg 100% u can die when u hiting bishop ... for example u can hit bishop for 3 k and get back 2.5k ! Pojeb and crank are players are gm's ( pojeb can kill 1 full pt with 2 bishops ) ALONE ... he has 1.2k pvp and others has less then 300 ! Really funny lol server ... i was playing from the start and i will quit today x] dont lose time on this server Really . Archers hit mages for 200 dmg and mages hit archers for 3 k... server is not balanced ... also today when i was on pvp i hit gm's clan friends member from frenzy for " 5k , 5k , 5k ,5k ,5k ,1k ,1k, 5k, and he was archer and didnt die ... (he didnt has bishop) Server is a big fail really .

the biggest the shitis server i even seen ... gm's are playing normal chars... helping his friends ... making new rules for them ... gm dont have anything about l2... He block all staffs for olympiad like btb , mf ,ms  ... and only people with master skills of staff can use it on olympiad ... Now bows on oly ... cubics from summoners on oly healing them every 3 sec ... Epick rb's are always bugged at night time ( and they are never bugged when friends of gm' want to kill them ) ... white elf tank can kill anything on oly (all his skills 100%) ... reflect dmg 100% u can die when u hiting bishop ... for example u can hit bishop for 3 k and get back 2.5k ! Pojeb and crank are players are gm's ( pojeb can kill 1 full pt with 2 bishops ) ALONE ... he has 1.2k pvp and others has less then 300 ! Really funny lol server ... i was playing from the start and i will quit today x] dont lose time on this server Really . Archers hit mages for 200 dmg and mages hit archers for 3 k... server is not balanced ... also today when i was on pvp i hit gm's clan friends member from frenzy for " 5k , 5k , 5k ,5k ,5k ,1k ,1k, 5k, and he was archer and didnt die ... (he didnt has bishop) Server is a big fail really .

dude,90% of your posts are flaming,take a life