[L2j - Hi5] Exfire Reborn 27.1.2012

Edimaxxx

Well, not that i wanna bush the effort or something, it's just that the concept they selected was wrong. Noone will waste time leveling and farming in 2012. And as for the "lowrate" argument, if you check the donations they got boosted 50% exp/sp premium account. That alone says much about the rate they consider their server to be.

Well, not that i wanna bush the effort or something, it's just that the concept they selected was wrong. Noone will waste time leveling and farming in 2012. And as for the "lowrate" argument, if you check the donations they got boosted 50% exp/sp premium account. That alone says much about the rate they consider their server to be.

Man you are the most biggest troll on this forum rly... ;)

Besides the recipe of the server which is totally wrong, I have lots of reasons to troll this specific server and the specific pack it uses. It has its roots in a time far far away ...

PS: Player count removed i see. Didnt reach the anticipated number eh ?

:)) they`re spamming their lame server @ other servers lol

Thats funny, cuz on exfire works quests,instances,hi5 skills &  other features much better, then on this ru filles w/o any experienced developer.So to the point this server fail, cuz from vote reward is around 5% chance from gift for BEWS,BEAS and was so silly flame in global about "SUPPORT" wtf ? What i can say more ur server will be dead in 1-2 months, but ofc u r satisfied, from donate u will have some money for sure, then u can close it and open it again :)

Thats funny, cuz on exfire works quests,instances,hi5 skills &  other features much better, then on this ru filles w/o any experienced developer.So to the point this server fail, cuz from vote reward is around 5% chance from gift for BEWS,BEAS and was so silly flame in global about "SUPPORT" wtf ? What i can say more ur server will be dead in 1-2 months, but ofc u r satisfied, from donate u will have some money for sure, then u can close it and open it again :)

well you really like l2exfire and you try support by spaming other better servers?

go suicide plz this is your destiny

who needs police when i know what person you are behind pc

you are a plant into earth

(thank me bumping the topic useless iddq)

Woooot ? Im random player, i just tryed to make a good promotion for this server, thats all.This is not my fault when server lost community, cuz of stupid ppl complain about everything.Funny hear smth about spamming on ur server, when i saw ppl spamming on exfire about 2012 and i didnt say a shiet.Btw i dont need ddos ur FAIL server, when im not play anymore on exfire, so will see how long u will have community on 2012 max 2 months, im so sure about it.Anyway this online status if fake like hell u dont have 600 ppl online on server xo xo.