[L2j - Hi5] Exfire Reborn 27.1.2012

Edimaxxx

[pre][pre]

Line][age Hi5 server Exfire.eu

Web: http://exfire.eu/

Fórum: http://forum.exfire.eu/

Promo:

di-E9KP.jpg

Our Server will be running on private L2j United platform, there will be Open Beta for 2 weeks with instant 85 lvl, 2kkk

adena at start, test npc "Miss Queen & Mr. Cat" spawned in Giran, after that it will go LIVE on 10 February 17:00 (Gmt +1)

We are a promising Czech server, which looking for international community, so I made this

topic to introduce this server to you, and I hope some of you will give it a try !

Informations

Server hardware

Procesor: Intel Core i5 750 4x 2.66+ GHz

Memory: 16 GB

Hard disk: 2 TB

Net: 100 Mb/s

Client: High Five Pt.5

L2j distribution: L2jUnited (private l2j)

Rates

RateXp/Sp: 10

RatePartyXp/Sp: 1.5

RateDropItems: 10

RateRaidDropItems: 10

RateDropSpoil: 10

RateDropManor: 2

RateQuestDrop: 3

QuestExpRate: 8

RateVitalityLevel1: 1.5

RateVitalityLevel2: 2

RateVitalityLevel3: 2.5

RateVitalityLevel4: 3

Enchants

Enchant Chance: 50%

Blessed Enchant Chance: 55%

Enchant Safe Max: 3

Enchant Safe Max Full: 4

Max Enchant: +10

Skills & Buffs:

Buff slot: songs + dances = 20/12 + 4 Divine Inspiration

Auto learn skills (w/o DI & 80+ skills)

Length of buffs 1 hour

Quests

Transfer quests: Auto (pop up window [?])

Subbclass: Auto at NPC

Noblesse: Hi5 Quest, Territory Wars

Special NPCs on server:

Global Gatekeper

Special Shop

Buffer, Scheme Buffer

Donation

You can purchase premium account, which gives you 50% bonus to exp/sp/adena/drop

[/pre][/pre]

L2j distribution: L2jUnited (private l2j)

This is something different that basic L2j man...

Whats the point to start on a low l2j server when there are servers with l2off or l2dc files that gonna work close to perfect ?

L2DC better than L2jUnited?....You should test it before you will write this.

Snehulak is stupid, but he is right. L2JUnited has much more working files than L2DC. Its up to you to try and compare :-)

I can't clearly distinguish which is the joke in here. The fact that open source project MEMBERS work on private files and still retain their positions ? Or that they are attempting to open a lowrate in the era of free official ...  :)

Good luck anyway.

Haters Gonna Hate, what i can say more, when i read this non sence x10 with Nevits Blessing + Hunting bonus + (PA) is "low rate" ? Dude math is not ur strong side i guess.... So ty for gl, but better be quite, cuz 1st of all off is era of GOD, biggest disappointment for some ppl they are not interested about STAR WARS, so thats why we open this project.

I can't clearly distinguish which is the joke in here. The fact that open source project MEMBERS work on private files and still retain their positions ? Or that they are attempting to open a lowrate in the era of free official ...  :)

god

Good luck anyway.

god have only name of lineage. but its lol fail star wars.. ncsoft fucked it ..

Haters Gonna Hate, what i can say more, when i read this non sence x10 with Nevits Blessing + Hunting bonus + (PA) is "low rate" ? Dude math is not ur strong side i guess.... So ty for gl, but better be quite, cuz 1st of all off is era of GOD, biggest disappointment for some ppl they are not interested about STAR WARS, so thats why we open this project.

Here let me show you the math formula simplified without the differential equations and the Furrier transformations you have in mind :

If i dont get to 80+ in a day, its considered lowrate. Satisfied ? Its not 2007 , its 20--beep-ing-12. And to avoid any misunderstandings: It's not because I'm lazy, its because effort should be put when playing a stable game in a stable gaming environment. This game is not stable and we can all agree that the private servers aren't stable either including yours that recently reset.

So i guess you get the point on why i consider it a lowrate now. Do i need to write a paper on it full of maths for you to understand ?

See, i'm good at math. Mainly because I know for a fact that MODIFIED_EXP =  EXP *  SERVER_DURATION / ( 1 + SERVER_DURATION ) ( Let's call this Issle's leveling principle for shorts ILP )

The scientist