SOPA

unqART

This shit affects everything, not only USA, it can shut down websites based on USA and this means that Youtube, facebook etc will be shut down because of the crap users post. There are links to download games, patches, cracks, serials on youtube if you search them, same with facebook.

Not only that, what stops other countries from following USA's example and passing a similar law? I tell you that the moment this law goes live, in a month or 2 like half the countries in the world will get similar laws thanks to USA and multinational companies' pressure.

I posted this on facebook and blogs like a month ago but all the -beep-ing ANIMALS do not do anything. ANONYMOUS made a video about sopa too, guess what? Noone -beep-ing noticed! Why? Because they care more about ANONYMOUS hacking facebook that USA legally shutting it down! Wicked? :D

Check this video : It tells the stuff the way it should be told.

Be a HERO and Help STOP SOPA Now! Ill tell you How! This Video that Must Be SHARED!

Think of how many sites are hosted in the US...

http://www.famouswhy.com/List/50_Most_Famous_Websites_of_U.S./397.html

Count how many of them you use and i'll cut my balls if you haven't used over half of them at least once in your life ( im not talking to you Anima i'm talking to everyone)

[GR] nai einai adithetos me to thema.

He said no to a part of SOPA, because those acts are not one law but they are a combination of laws and restrictions. But there's also the PROTECT IP ACT (pipa) that enables the government to cut the access of US citizens to sites that they do not want (outside the US) , such as piratebay.org etc. But this is not that simple, because they can also cut sites that they do not like (aka censor them) no matter if they contain good or bad. This may not affect us directly. However :

Several companies that sponsor sites like piratebay , are also hosted in USA. Cutting the access to the blocked sites immediately prevents those companies from funding them , thus forcing them to shut down!

He said no to a part of SOPA, because those acts are not one law but they are a combination of laws and restrictions. But there's also the PROTECT IP ACT (pipa) that enables the government to cut the access of US citizens to sites that they do not want (outside the US) , such as piratebay.org etc. But this is not that simple, because they can also cut sites that they do not like (aka censor them) no matter if they contain good or bad. This may not affect us directly. However :

Several companies that sponsor sites like piratebay , are also hosted in USA. Cutting the access to the blocked sites immediately prevents those companies from funding them , thus forcing them to shut down!

aka the black guys will be out of work (selling cd's)

aka the black guys will be out of work (selling cd's)

This isn't only about fucking piracy

See the the big picture already

While claiming that they want to secure the money for the right creators of copyrighted material , they are passing a set of laws that can censor the LAST FUCKING STATION OF FREE SPEACH, AKA THE INTERNET.

Now come and tell me that all the media, besides the internet, are not controlled by political parties and governments.