A small help here..

Hey maxcheaters..... Site has more pro at mods than i thought...

Here's my new help that i need. Of course please do not answer if you are unwilling to help...

But please someone i am a noob at those programs...

I need a new pic for the loading of my gracia final server...

Picture is ready please send me a message to send to you to do it for me please...

Wishes,

sotostzam

Hey maxcheaters..... Site has more pro at mods than i thought...

Here's my new help that i need. Of course please do not answer if you are unwilling to help...

But please someone i am a noob at those programs...

I need a new pic for the loading of my gracia final server...

Picture is ready please send me a message to send to you to do it for me please...

Wishes,

sotostzam

You want a custom loading screen you mean ?

I tried but no success.... I also do not have the right computer to run these things at.... old, in fact very old and slow pc.... so could you help me making this? If you can't its ok noone gone judje you....

I tried but no success.... I also do not have the right computer to run these things at.... old, in fact very old and slow pc.... so could you help me making this? If you can't its ok noone gone judje you....

So you tried it and had lack of success. But could you post a screen so I see what you doing wrong ?

• 2 weeks later...