Custom Zones

Custom Armor

Custom PvP Zone

Buff Time 1 Hour

Tattoo Work 100%

Castle Work 100%

Clan Hall Work 100%

Skills Work 100%

Event with Special prizes (Every 6Hours)

Hero Change every 2 weeks

Geodata=On

Caradine's Letter sell at Shop

Olympiad Waiting for the battle (2 minutes)

Soon!!

Custom Weapon

PvP NpC

ENjoy :)

[move]http://l2frozenworld.tk[/move]

CLOSE TOPIC PLS ! JOIN GM GIVE ITEMS HERO CASTLE ITEMS + AND SERVER FAIL FULL BUG SKILL BALANCE AND MORE ERROR CLICK BUFF GET ERROR  L2J FROZEN + ALL BUG

lol??because i give you //sethero ?? that's it only from restart...join and show me 1 bug please ;)

click player buff  idiot see get error all skill change and time removing bug + rank list oly bug know ???????? 10 old kid buy l2 j frozen open omgggggggggggggggg

1st speak good second join in server show me where did you see player buff because my buffer doesn't have this "Player Buff" and how you can see oly bug.Olympiad now is close...this writes doesn't is true so admin can delete massege from MmmRrrBug??

lol??because i give you //sethero ?? that's it only from restart...join and show me 1 bug please ;)

why did u give him hero from the frist u know him or just u give //hero for any one thats show's how the server fail, i was going join but no thanks cya.

in site here WarAmbitioN; who is the project

developer comes from Ireland

and speaks only English, keeps

sure everything is running

smoothly.

- giwrgosg2@hotmail.gr only english he speak ? teell me why he have ut giwrgos that is greek name and your max enchant it to high so fail srv unbalance iam sure for this

why did u give him hero from the frist u know him or just u give //hero for any one thats show's how the server fail, i was going join but no thanks cya.

This was for fun there was no question of leave can not say that I made the hero to leave the hero of the server not even know the lad

in site here WarAmbitioN; who is the project

developer comes from Ireland

and speaks only English, keeps

sure everything is running

smoothly.

- giwrgosg2@hotmail.gr only english he speak ? teell me why he have ut giwrgos that is greek name and your max enchant it to high so fail srv unbalance iam sure for this

Because mistook the e-Mail the gm and forgot to change the website server is irrelevant to the individual servers now if you do not want to enter is your issue but without having to get the server to test them not to blame

MmmRrrBug you are so noob!!! Learn lineage Develop and then talk.

Loukas give more information about the server. :)

Thank you g1org1os to justice against those who accuse and very happy to give more information about the server and bad I have not done till now

1st speak good second join in server show me where did you see player buff because my buffer doesn't have this "Player Buff" and how you can see oly bug.Olympiad now is close...this writes doesn't is true so admin can delete massege from MmmRrrBug??

Dude i dont think hes the only one who needs to learn how to write english ;/

This was for fun there was no question of leave can not say that I made the hero to leave the hero of the server not even know the lad

Because mistook the e-Mail the gm and forgot to change the website server is irrelevant to the individual servers now if you do not want to enter is your issue but without having to get the server to test them not to blame

Google Translate FTW.

Hahaha