interlude [L2J] L2 Narsell

LineageNarsell

ls mid/high/top blessed scrolls from farm and put 24 buff slots + 10 debuffs. u ppl need to learn how to buff properly not just take all buffs and go pvp lmao.

we don't wanna mage server with 24 buff slots.

Buff slots are fine 36,if you know how to take buffs then it's ok,and btw stop crying like nabs "we dont want mage server" ..lol.

lmao noob. archers and daggers server will be even if we have 10 buffs coz its interlude and archers/daggers are OP.

Buff slots are fine 36,if you know how to take buffs then it's ok,and btw stop crying like nabs "we dont want mage server" ..lol.

you fukin blind  ? i talk about 24 buff slot's not 36 read clear befor reply omg what a idiots you too back2back.

and u should think before replay... Gm said NO to 24

dude i don't have proplems with 36 buff slot's did u fukin read up ?!!!! why every one keep reply's any them don't know any fukin shit, look up dude and then u will know what i talk about

you fukin blind  ? i talk about 24 buff slot's not 36 read clear befor reply omg what a idiots you too back2back.

dude i don't have proplems with 36 buff slot's did u fukin read up ?!!!! why every one keep reply's any them don't know any fukin shit, look up dude and then u will know what i talk about

Smited ,you'r not allowed to insult no 1 here  (next time control yourself or dont reply)