interlude L2 Flames of Glory 70x Interlude Start

Flames_Of_Glory

You pay for a free project? as i know l2jfrozen is free dude :)

And never but NEVER me and my clan reclame other server.i stay at l2fog from first start and you invite me at your clan.hades im not a noob man,i play 11years l2.you and your friends play at l2fog.administrators and gms are not allowed to play at their own server.remember "circe"? he got full S grade gear at first 5 days.remember ciobu?his db broken for +7 and after 1 day he get it back.remember luna?hero with 4matches at olympiad.about you hades...most corrupted admin...

You definetly one of the biggest hater i have seen. to make S-gear in 5 days is nothing special on such rates and i banned you because you made reclame for enother server. You deserved the ban. About Serverfiles - The Server Platform is L2j - Running on a payed and selfcodet acis version. Nobody from the staff was and will play, because our Server is made by seriouse Staff. All that agressions against the project you made because you got a ban wich you definetly deserved.

nexus go fix your server dont spam other server AND DELETE -beep- BUG SITE 1000 ONLINE ALL TIME KID 10 OLD FIX SERVER MAX 600 PPL

you make me laugh. l2ashton is not my server read before post naab

• 2 weeks later...

thx

Do you wanna create a real good server with Machine? I am L2JDev i have the knowledge of Java language well. You can contact me from Skype (lifeowner666) Something else, PM me.

In maximum next 10-15 days i am swearing that the server will be ready if his answer me soon and agree to i make his server.

Do you wanna create a real good server with Machine? I am L2JDev i have the knowledge of Java language well. You can contact me from Skype (lifeowner666) Something else, PM me.

In maximum next 10-15 days i am swearing that the server will be ready if his answer me soon and agree to i make his server.

Quoted and recorded for all time on our IRC...thanks for the lol!