[Help] Bad textures

Guest Elfocrash

after you export it import it as 3ds in zmodeler and then export is as 3ds and then import it in 3dsmax to export it as obj

I read it in your guide, but i have problems with zmodeler: the application has failed to start side-by-side configuration is incorrect, visual c++ installed. Maybe in 3dmax i can do something with UVW?

Guest Elfocrash

I read it in your guide, but i have problems with zmodeler: the application has failed to start side-by-side configuration is incorrect, visual c++ installed. Maybe in 3dmax i can do something with UVW?

NO.install .Net Framework 4 and use zmodeler.

You need it else the UVW will be destroyed

google the error until you find the answer to your problem

Nice tries. Next time you post random things in here you will be punished. This is your first warn.

----

Now as about your problem you talked about .utx which means (textures). Tell me you have exported the .utx file with umodel then what you did ? We always talk for .utx first let's clean up this and then I will tell you what you need to follow but first tell me exactly what you did.

I updated visual c++ and now zmodeler working, but still have problems with textures... When i importing obj to 3DMAX, do i need to add a modifier unwrap uvw?

You you talk about .utx files and then you talk about .obj ? Im pretty sure you don't really know what you are doing. Just tell me all your actions from the start which file you talk about what you want to do etc otherwise no one can understand what you try to do.

Sorry, my mistake in first post, not utx, but ukx. I'm exporting with L2UKX v1.0 obj file / importing to 3DMAX / exporting as 3ds / importing to zmodeler / exporting as 3ds / importing to 3DMAX and correcting position / exporting as obj and doing ukx with OAUKX.

Sorry, my mistake in first post, not utx, but ukx. I'm exporting with L2UKX v1.0 obj file / importing to 3DMAX / exporting as 3ds / importing to zmodeler / exporting as 3ds / importing to 3DMAX and correcting position / exporting as obj and doing ukx with OAUKX.

Check your PM's I will give you a guide there. When you solve this problem pm me back to lock this topic.