Lineage II gaming

Phunk

server is fine soon will be better with your suggestions/votes

PS dont gonna reply QQers Haters and u dont too liek m3

Server needs an active staff + bit cheaper donate payments...  Would be better if you can reduce for a bit the prices for donates

Server needs an active staff + bit cheaper donate payments...  Would be better if you can reduce for a bit the prices for donates

Are you serious ? haha they are active everyday working as I see it, why should they change donation prices? then all get ... jesus what ppl complain just play, its a game! ps best server for long time, no random restarts or downtimes, thats all I need for play.. so +1 for this server, dont like dont play.

Are you serious ? haha they are active everyday working as I see it, why should they change donation prices? then all get ... jesus what ppl complain just play, its a game! ps best server for long time, no random restarts or downtimes, thats all I need for play.. so +1 for this server, dont like dont play.

Indeed, then why while i type /gm says There are no GM's available at the moment??? Is this an active staffer or invisible???..... also in petitions shows that message :S :S.....

staff is asshole of random gms

and no active

than u will get answer

be sure there no same topic

Indeed, then why while i type /gm says There are no GM's available at the moment??? Is this an active staffer or invisible???..... also in petitions shows that message :S :S.....

If you did not know they are not registred to gm list ^^ always works to pm tho most of time hehhh pr pm forum if you need...

If you did not know they are not registred to gm list ^^ always works to pm tho most of time hehhh pr pm forum if you need...

yes, i understand... i wish only that he will check the suggestions i posted before.... because the donation prices are sooo expensive almost...

yes, i understand... i wish only that he will check the suggestions i posted before.... because the donation prices are sooo expensive almost...

I think they answer pretty well in my opinion heh in pm etc, donation prices is not gamplay so they decide  :)

really nice server, i love the gameplay... and also the popularity of the server is growing up so fast, The only negative from the server is about the members... for example is there 400+ members on? the half of them are in offline mode(as sellers/buyers) and the giran got abit lag...... :/ :/ :/

really nice server, i love the gameplay... and also the popularity of the server is growing up so fast, The only negative from the server is about the members... for example is there 400+ members on? the half of them are in offline mode(as sellers/buyers) and the giran got abit lag...... :/ :/ :/

New pc  ;D