[Help] Dual Dagger Type For Interlude

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Question

I'm pretty sure it's done correctly for a new weapon type for Interlude. I'm trying to add a 'dual dagger' weapon type however I'm stuck with the weaponsAllowed (xml) part. I am seeing how some different weapons have different ID's like fist is 1024, dagger is 15, bow is 32. How would I add another weapon type and make it work with the XML?

I did a search in eclipse and stuff and cannot find the weapon type ID's. In L2WeaponType it is set to 15 (right after big blunt which is 14)

10 answers to this question

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=116521.0 Maybe this could help you dude ;) ;), includes steps for xml files also ;) ;).

-DarkTerror

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=116521.0 Maybe this could help you dude ;) ;), includes steps for xml files also ;) ;).

-DarkTerror

Maybe you misunderstood the problem. I do not need help writing stats.

Can't find the weapon type ID anywhere in Eclipse which will allow me to make 'dual dagger only' skills.

Maybe you misunderstood the problem. I do not need help writing stats.

Can't find the weapon type ID anywhere in Eclipse which will allow me to make 'dual dagger only' skills.

Be smart clever boy. Be smart. Just change the look of dual blades to dual daggers. Use dual blades type and go to xml's and allow dual blades weapon type ID.

Guest Elfocrash

Be smart clever boy. Be smart. Just change the look of dual blades to dual daggers. Use dual blades type and go to xml's and allow dual blades weapon type ID.

this is not actually a solution.he ask how he can create a new weapon type

this is not actually a solution.he ask how he can create a new weapon type

Exactly what you said. Or maybe not ?

----------

I created weapon type. It's just the xml weaponallowed ID thing that is the problem.

Well look those are the weapon ID's:

shield--->2

sword--->4

blunt--->8

dagger--->16

bow--->32

pole--->64

etc--->128

fist--->256

dual--->512

dual fist--->1024

big sword--->2048

pet--->4096

rod--->8192

big blunt--->16384

ancient sword--->32768

crossbow--->65536

rapier--->131072

dual dagger--->262144

In order to allow 2 weapons for example you will have to calculate the numbers. If you want to allow just 1 weapon place one of the IDs that I posted.

Have fun

Exactly what you said. Or maybe not ?

----------Well look those are the weapon ID's:

shield--->2

sword--->4

blunt--->8

dagger--->16

bow--->32

pole--->64

etc--->128

fist--->256

dual--->512

dual fist--->1024

big sword--->2048

pet--->4096

rod--->8192

big blunt--->16384

ancient sword--->32768

crossbow--->65536

rapier--->131072

dual dagger--->262144

In order to allow 2 weapons for example you will have to calculate the numbers. If you want to allow just 1 weapon place one of the IDs that I posted.

Have fun

You got those from freya. I need to know how to edit the weapon ID's so I can make them for INTERLUDE which DOESNT have dual daggers...

You didn't understand what I said huh ? Make the client side first take 1 set of dual blades and change the look to daggers. Then go to xml of backstamp skill it has an ID there WEAPONS ALLOWED it has this ID:16 you will have just to calculate 16 + 512(512 = the id of dual swords/blades) I DIDNT tell you to add the dual dagger ID I told you to calculate the numbers and allow to hit the skill with normal dagger and dual blades since you will change the vision of dual blades to dual daggers. Ok now ?

You didn't understand what I said huh ? Make the client side first take 1 set of dual blades and change the look to daggers. Then go to xml of backstamp skill it has an ID there WEAPONS ALLOWED it has this ID:16 you will have just to calculate 16 + 512(512 = the id of dual swords/blades) I DIDNT tell you to add the dual dagger ID I told you to calculate the numbers and allow to hit the skill with normal dagger and dual blades since you will change the vision of dual blades to dual daggers. Ok now ?

Right... It actually worked D:

Although I think I found an alternative with using cond and 'usingKind'.

But I see that the ID's multiply by 2 each time, so dual daggers cam in place with the ancient sword (32768) o_o

Thanks xD

Problem solved D:

Right... It actually worked D:

Although I think I found an alternative with using cond and 'usingKind'.

But I see that the ID's multiply by 2 each time, so dual daggers cam in place with the ancient sword (32768) o_o

Thanks xD

Problem solved D:

You are welcum : )