[help] [EN] Interlude Inventory Icons

mechawk

Greetings all and Happy New Year,

When you are looking in the inventory screen and click and drag an item. But there is no icon graphic on the pointer while moving it to another location. What can cause this negitive effect? Where should i look to fix this type of problem? This is on a old Interlude L2JServer, with self custom client (mostly from downloads from this website). Im trying to learn and understand this, but still a noob. I have some custom items, but have this problem and im try to fix it.  hehe...

Thank you

Mech

"See you on the other side..."

Greetings all and Happy New Year,

When you are looking in the inventory screen and click and drag an item. But there is no icon graphic on the pointer while moving it to another location. What can cause this negitive effect? Where should i look to fix this type of problem? This is on a old Interlude L2JServer, with self custom client (mostly from downloads from this website). Im trying to learn and understand this, but still a noob. I have some custom items, but have this problem and im try to fix it.  hehe...

Thank you

Mech

"See you on the other side..."

Well look. You would have to recreate the .utx file when you import the texture with unreal editor you have to save it as DTX1, DTX3 is for better anal of icons but you have problems such this one with drag.