[PTC - NEOBUX] [GR - ENG] [#1] Earn money without investing a single dollar!

you can even lose about 1,000 tries. That dont change anything. Ur still not a loser because you dont give anything. Anyway i cant argue more about this. Good luck.

you can even lose about 1,000 tries. That dont change anything. Ur still not a loser because you dont give anything. Anyway i cant argue more about this. Good luck.

Did not say that i lose something . But i talked with many guys on chat , there were a guy that clicked twice and got 50€! He posted on forum aswell .. Most of them have won something in the very first 20 tries . Not 84 lol! I was the only one with this number >.>

Did not say that i lose something . But i talked with many guys on chat , there were a guy that clicked twice and got 50€! He posted on forum aswell .. Most of them have won something in the very first 20 tries . Not 84 lol! I was the only one with this number >.>

I am almost close to this number :3

[GR] τώρα πάει πολύ γρήγορα ..

[GR] kanw click stin diafhmisei  M bgazei to parathrio k leei panw aristera Περιμένετε να φορτώσει η διαφήμιση...

[gr]Μόνο σε εμένα πάει τόσο γρήγορα τώρα?

[GR] emena den empene kan. ekana ena rr to router kai ola estrosan.. mono p dokimasa na dw ena ad k kanei to zoriko d 8elei na mou to pistosei oti to eida.

[GR] kanw click stin diafhmisei  M bgazei to parathrio k leei panw aristera Περιμένετε να φορτώσει η διαφήμιση...

stin arxh tou link allakse to ad2 h 3 h 4 oti sto xei se sketo ad.

kai ksana trekse tin selida. Prosorino fix... valan k alla 4 DNS gia na mi kolaei... alla sta kainourgia de tis fortonei akoma.. gia χ  .. ψ logous....

stin arxh tou link allakse to ad2 h 3 h 4 oti sto xei se sketo ad.

kai ksana trekse tin selida. Prosorino fix... valan k alla 4 DNS gia na mi kolaei... alla sta kainourgia de tis fortonei akoma.. gia χ  .. ψ logous....

108 chances btw ;p

0/94 , i am the only one in the chat to have that number , a guy that i am talking to has 2/14 LOL!

EDIT : 0/98

[gr]Καλά ρε μαλάκα, που βρίσκεις τόσες διαφημίσεις;