[PTC - NEOBUX] [GR - ENG] [#1] Earn money without investing a single dollar!

Το μόνο εύκολο.

Δηλαδή; Ποιος θα κάτσει να ασχοληθεί;

Άντε πες κάνεις blog..γύρνα απο forum, σε forum για μαζέψεις refs.

Αυτό κατάλαβα εγώ προσωπικά..

Direct referrals τώρα...άντε να βρεις..

[GR] Θέλει να είσαι γραμμένος 30 μέρες , οπότε ότι βρεις τώρα θα πάει τζάμπα ..

I am confused with these too! There are many type of ads. Anyway i know that gold membership  will give u double earnings so i 'm gonna buy it for sure.

BTW JUST CLICKED IT!

2ufc76p.jpg

So, when you say on your topic that you won't invest one dollar, you mean that you will invest much more? :D

So, when you say on your topic you mean tha you invest 90$ instead of 1$? :D

Your question is incomplete. Cant undestand what u mean.

Δηλαδή; Ποιος θα κάτσει να ασχοληθεί;

Άντε πες κάνεις blog..γύρνα απο forum, σε forum για μαζέψεις refs.

Αυτό κατάλαβα εγώ προσωπικά..

gia auto uparxoun k oi rented referrals.... auto den katalaves prosopika esy, an den to xeis stous direct. Hdh oi direct mou einai full kai prepei na kanw xwro... gia new active h na tous epekteinw to megisto ari8mo pou mporw na exw.

So, when you say on your topic that you won't invest one dollar, you mean that you will invest much more? :D

Not at all, i will buy the golden membership with the money that i will earn from ads. You have the ability to do this ;D I will never give even one cent to ptc sites.

Not at all, i will buy the golden membership with the money that i will earn from ads. You have the ability to do this ;D I will never give even one cent to ptc sites.

With that pace, when do you estimate you will have 90 dollars made with PTC?

With that pace, when do you estimate you will have 90 dollars made with PTC?

Without investing it could take a lot.... i will try to do my best, in order to make it a bit faster. I have 35 / 38 direct referrals so i stopped spamming neobux.. i will start again when i have free space.. each 4 days u take 1 empty! Also every week i rent 3 new referrals... 3-3-3-3-3-3 until i reach 500 rented! That's my current plan. When i reach 500 active rented referrals and 200 direct.. i will take like 5-10 euro a day maybe and more. So in few words i think that i will need another 7-8 months maybe less maybe more.... we will see ;) when i take the gold membership  things will move more fast then before... then i will start to make cash outs.. i made only one of 2 $ just in case to see if they pay you..  and they do! So, now i need some patient and good advertising. + luck ;) :D

Yeah, slow way to make some cash but profitable at all!

Aha.. Well, it looks like just... too loooooong for me.

On the other hand, I estimate in 7-8 months to make more than 20-30€ per day.

Btw, while I was sleeping, I reached 4,30€ (+50-60 cents since my last post here) on my adsense. (:

Aha.. Well, it looks like just... too loooooong for me.

On the other hand, I estimate in 7-8 months to make more than 20-30€ per day.

Btw, while I was sleeping, I reached 4,30€ (+50-60 cents since my last post here) on my adsense. (:

Screenshot ?

Nice , much better now.. maybe i will put them to my blog that took 7,5+k views in one month and earn from both!

Is there any other method to get more easily the payments from advertisements??? maybe a blogspot or whatever???