[WTS]L2Services + More

:O I am a scammer? you and your bots trying to make me a scammer :) gtfo from here...

No i Upload sources of yours project L2jCrazyDevs To See PPLS.. i have buy From you.. i see this topic and i buy pff.

And Now ppl will see if buy from this topic what o project will buy Just Press Me Oh

Five euro to create patch ? Last time i checked its 2 clicks ...

Well if i will get a job like...create the whole server and etc ofc will be free...i am talking just to create the patch..

And whats up with that percentage of protection, is it evaluated in pounds or Kilograms ?

Stop kidding me xD

W5D4Q.png

Hello MaxCheaters!

As the title says we are offering Lineage II - Services About our work and if we are trusted?

First you will request something then we will create it,Second you will see your request in a test server,Third if you like it you will

pay and you will take your request

To avoid any problem (The guy who will request it should know speak the english language)

We are working on something new so we don't have too much free time.So we will hear your request and if we can make it

you will take our accept.

Your Request Will Be Ready (Max 3 Days)

What we offer?

• Fast & Trusted Services
  • Whole Server Setup.We can spawn all your npc and create how you want your server looks like.(Max 4 Days)
  • We can create new and unique NPC for your server. (Gmshops,Teleporters,Custom Shops)
  • Setup your server on Windows OS (No time for linux)
  • Create your server's Patch

The Prices:

• Whole Server Setup Max 4 Days: 30 Euro
  • New And Unique Npc: 10 Euro Each.On 2 Npc you get the 3rd one free!
  • Setup your server on your machine (Windows OS Only): 5 Euro
  • Create Your Server's Patch: 5 Euro

sSzHi.png

What is this?We are offering you strong protection against L2Phx,L2Net,L2Walker,Etc.It blocks all these programms

and the users cant open them.Our Protection is based on 80% Java Side & 20% Client Side which means your (patch).

We don't resell the source code of the protection.Only the protection.You can test it also on test server

How it works?

• You will Test it first
  • You will pay us
  • You will give us your system (That you are going to use on server's patch)
  • You will recieve a .jar and your system again but this time protected ^^

First Packet 20% Java side 25% Client side:

• 20 Euro (They have chances to bypass it 0-30 Characters)

Second Packet 40% Java Side 30% Client Side:

• 35 Euro (They have chances to bypass it 0-50 Characters)

Third Packet (Strongly Recommend it) 50% Java Side 50% Client Side:

• 60 Euro (They have chances to bypass it 0-400 Characters) Which means they can't bypass it

Payment Methods:

• PayPal
  • PaySafe Card
  • Bank

You contact with us via:

• Sent me pm here

OffTopic:I wish i would have money to gives you for my server :P but as you saw we are to the worst place to have $$$$ :/.

OnTopic:Trusted for sure!!!! Nice job with your services dude ;).

No i Upload sources of yours project L2jCrazyDevs To See PPLS.. i have buy From you.. i see this topic and i buy pff.

And Now ppl will see if buy from this topic what o project will buy Just Press Me Oh

XAXAXAXAAXAX Most failed project

OffTopic:I wish i would have money to gives you for my server :P but as you saw we are to the worst place to have $$$$ :/.

OnTopic:Trusted for sure!!!! Nice job with your services dude ;).

Hehe :) if its only for protection we can have a discount.

Also thanks :)

XAXAXAXAAXAX Most failed project

[GR]kala ta les :P gia 10 euro kalo htan gia ta home server p anigei :D

Let me put it different:

garbagen.jpg

I hope you understand it now.

maybe but this is your opinion :) .Maybe you have the knowledge to avoid it but cant all of us to do it :D

Hehe :) if its only for protection we can have a discount.

Also thanks :)

[GR]kala ta les :P gia 10 euro kalo htan gia ta home server p anigei :D

[gr]10? δεν νομιζω φιλε 1ον) Δεν Με Ξερεις και δεν μπορεις να πεις για το τι ανοιγω και τι ανοιγω...

Φιλε Συγνωμη που το λεω αλλα ουτε για 10 δεν αξιζει παρολο που το παιδι που το αγορασε εδωσε 50 EUR, €

Εγω Δεν Ηρθα Να Spam , Την Γνωμη μου ειπα και αυτα που εχω δει!

Σταματα να προσπαθεις να κανεις κατι που δεν μπορεις Κοροϊδεύοντας τον κοσμο.[/GR]

[gr]10? δεν νομιζω φιλε 1ον) Δεν Με Ξερεις και δεν μπορεις να πεις για το τι ανοιγω και τι ανοιγω...

Φιλε Συγνωμη που το λεω αλλα ουτε για 10 δεν αξιζει παρολο που το παιδι που το αγορασε εδωσε 50 EUR, €

Εγω Δεν Ηρθα Να Spam , Την Γνωμη μου ειπα και αυτα που εχω δει!

Σταματα να προσπαθεις να κανεις κατι που δεν μπορεις Κοροϊδεύοντας τον κοσμο.[/GR]

50? :O gia di3e m kana proof egw 10 pira twra potepira 50 dn 3erw COOL STORY BRO

@Destractor

[GR]Plaka plaka an exeis paratirisei to 50% Oswn poulane sources kai allwn eidwn services oi times tous pote pote einai gelies kai alles fores ksepernane kai ta 60 $[/GR] LMAO!!!!!

@Destractor

[GR]Plaka plaka an exeis paratirisei to 50% Oswn poulane sources kai allwn eidwn services oi times tous pote pote einai gelies kai alles fores ksepernane kai ta 60 $[/GR] LMAO!!!!!

[GR]E3artate borei kapoios na exei anagi ta xrimata kai na s poulaei coding services to ka8e code 5-10 euro.Egw dn exw anagi ta xrimata opote ite kapoios to agorasei ite oxi dn 8a m enoxlisi.[/gr]

whats the password?

------------------------------------------

anyway good luck with your sales ;)