How to fix HTML ?

Bobi

Question

how to fix that to show me all info ? i click on Valakas RB "show drop list" ( that is default button option on all monster,npc in all packs) and open me this windows

how to make too long html to be open ? i dont want to edit it from DB

32260716.jpg

i dont remmeber but if im not wrong html had max characters that could be showed, and that was because of the client, so the best thing that you can do is to modificate the code to show it in 2 (or more) windows with a [previous][next] buttons

i dont remmeber but if im not wrong html had max characters that could be showed, and that was because of the client, so the best thing that you can do is to modificate the code to show it in 2 (or more) windows with a [previous][next] buttons

just paste npc code.

that cant be fixed from mysql configs ??? ?

# The maximum size of the temporary file MySQL is allowed to use while

# recreating the index (during REPAIR, ALTER TABLE or LOAD DATA INFILE.

# If the file-size would be bigger than this, the index will be created

# through the key cache (which is slower).

myisam_max_sort_file_size=100G

# If the temporary file used for fast index creation would be bigger

# than using the key cache by the a-beep-t specified here, then prefer the

# key cache method.  This is mainly used to force long character keys in

# large tables to use the slower key cache method to create the index.

myisam_sort_buffer_size=410M

that cant be fixed from mysql configs ??? ?

no, that is bd system to work in ram (the space that it will use to load the files or leave them at hdd and use any kind of index system)

what the html error tell you is that you can edit valakas drop from your db (with navicat or another program)

just paste npc code.

i dont know where that check may be, maybe network packets or at adminhandler where is the function to change the drop, but i am not the one that should search it

no, that is bd system to work in ram (the space that it will use to load the files or leave them at hdd and use any kind of index system)

what the html error tell you is that you can edit valakas drop from your db (with navicat or another program)

i dont know where that check may be, maybe network packets or at adminhandler where is the function to change the drop, but i am not the one that should search it

dont send me any error just when i try it in game write me too long html , same and in GS console

So difficult to c/p the html code.. :P

He won't be able since the HTML is generated at run time and it's ignored by server packets.

The solution is to create a page system, divide the data in parts and show it in different pages.

Or use an external tool to visualize drops outside game.