Dev

DONALD TRUMP 2016

According to this thread, I got -1 karma for 'spamming' and 'second warning'.

First off, I did not have a first warning in the first place o_o

Second, how is it spam when I am saying that he could have just renamed textures (that have been shared here, l2j brasil, l2 base, l2 maxi) since they are EXACTLY the same because you can tell that the armor is wrong. Lame. Maybe he should at least search or something and realize that the stuff he is selling is a ripoff and shared for FREE on multiple sites before trying to rip others off.

I think he got butthurt that that set of armor isn't gonna sell anymore :<

Kinda dumb but...

Let's consider one fact. I will upload my file you will see it's name etc. If you will be able to extract it with umodel or decrypt it I will restore back your karma. Else it will stay as it is. I really got enough with your spams over there while you don't even know what you say. Not interested ? Then don't spam.

According to this thread, I got -1 karma for 'spamming' and 'second warning'.

First off, I did not have a first warning in the first place o_o

Second, how is it spam when I am saying that he could have just renamed textures (that have been shared here, l2j brasil, l2 base, l2 maxi) since they are EXACTLY the same because you can tell that the armor is wrong. Lame. Maybe he should at least search or something and realize that the stuff he is selling is a ripoff and shared for FREE on multiple sites before trying to rip others off.

I think he got butthurt that that set of armor isn't gonna sell anymore :<

Kinda dumb but...

xaxa not first time that he is abusing

before the karma wipe he had many abuses as staffer ;P

Dev® (0) Silentium (0) + 2011 year award for entertaining mxc community. In topic December 27, 2011, 12:46:11 am

here is on more ;p