scammed

gino2323

i've sold my l2 rpg club account for 270 euro's 1 month later he recalled his money.

i do not remember his forum name. but his paypal account is

ktbernierr@ymail.com.

paypal couldnt do anything about it, cause his creditcard company recalled it for him.

http://www.2shared.com/photo/foaq0n8C/scammed.html

maybe its tolate. but i forgot to poste it here.

what i do after e-sales. when the money transfered are via paypal i withdraw them for that account with the credit card and put them in my original bank account.then let them qq.cuz for every non verified user pp can refund the money easily

ps i use verified pp account for the record :D

btw the mail links to the following guy

ktbernierr

Last Active: 05 April 2011, 07:35:55

what i do after e-sales. when the money transfered are via paypal i withdraw them for that account with the credit card and put them in my original bank account.then let them qq.cuz for every non verified user pp can refund the money easily

ps i use verified pp account for the record :D

btw the mail links to the following guy

ktbernierr

Last Active: 05 April 2011, 07:35:55

i did withdraw it to my own bank. but paypal said you have to pay us the money back, cause his card company recalled it. so i had to pay paypal back...

i did withdraw it to my own bank. but paypal said you have to pay us the money back, cause his card company recalled it. so i had to pay paypal back...

Actually that happened to me, just gave up the paypal account with -250$ ...