L2Morkal PvP - Easy Farm -

Fanky

server is under ddos attack,

check the forum for more informations.

I cant do something else,i bought a ddos protection,a decent one,we'll wait and we'll see if it will works.

I cant do somethin else

server is under ddos attack,

check the forum for more informations.

I cant do something else,i bought a ddos protection,a decent one,we'll wait and we'll see if it will works.

I cant do somethin else

Some infos about protection please?

Not your bussines,as i said.

As you said? you never said, but anyway i think we have the right to know if you buy a serius protection or something crapy. Just tell us to know if the protection is good and we will wait for the reopening and if your protection is fail we will join an other server. Most people here know if a protection system is good or not and thatswhy we want to know. Just tell us what protection you buy lol. You see MaxCheaters say: DDOS PROTECTION POWERED BY "HYPE FILTER"... Your protection powered by??

The server needs to DDOS protection, because some children do not have what to do and need to destroy everything instead of going to school

+1

But this gm dont give infos about the protection he buy. We want only to help nothing more... There is a lot wanabe ddos protections on the markt...

+1

But this gm dont give infos about the protection he buy. We want only to help nothing more... There is a lot wanabe ddos protections on the markt...

I'm not an idiot,it was the best for the money that i could afford.

The 90% of the donations that i recieved went there.

Please keep contact with us via our forum,this topic will get locked.

it will be unlocked when server will be online again.