Newbie is confused

SHqrlis

first of all i want to thnx for all useful guides in this site.good job guys!

I was using l2walker in off servers with no troubles,but how about global?in the end of april i`ll play in luna.some of my friends says that its possible to buy a license for boting,others says its forbidden.i`m sure that u`ll help me to understand boting in global.thnx for your answers.

sry if there was a topic about this subject,i couldnt find it anyway :-[

botting everywhere is against the rules. botting on private servers is no different then botting on retail, if you get caught, you get banned. simple as that.

you dont need to buy a timecard to play on retail (unless there are no cracks out).

botting everywhere is against the rules. botting on private servers is no different then botting on retail, if you get caught, you get banned. simple as that.

On some servers you can bot everywhere exept quest zones. And i heard on retail gms don't ban for botting cuz then they lose a customer, and they don't want it. There are very much bot hordes on official.

• 1 month later...

In fact, NCSOFT and GMs turn their eyes away when they see botters.

If they start mass banning botters, well, there will be a harsh drop in players.

i must agree with you very much here. If they ban botters they will LOSE a lot a money. NCSoft is not so stupid... i rly start to think that they intentionaly let botters. More botters means more accounts and ofc more money ;)

i must agree with you very much here. If they ban botters they will LOSE a lot a money. NCSoft is not so stupid... i rly start to think that they intentionaly let botters. More botters means more accounts and ofc more money ;)

Ofc their intention is to let botters ;) Lots and lots and looooooots of topics in L2 Official Forums were created from people against L2W and NCSOFT never did something good against them, just say: Don't buy adena from farmers. lol

In fact, some topics were even deleted.

x1 rates are hard, I don't know any person that have never ever used l2w in retail (Well, I do, but very very very few).. L2w is very needed there.

for NCSOFT: when a player use bit, he pays 2 accounts. good!

so NCSOFT dont care about this (if you stay in shadow ofc)

imagine that on official you need one XP day for obtaining 1 % at high lvl. without dual or boting this is just crazy for a normal man ^^