I love maxcheaters! don't you?

Analconda

Seriously... I do! and seeing it die the way it does makes me feel all sad inside.

We all should save some money and share it to Maxtor so he can get a better plan at Vistnet... since he is incapable of dealing with any shit on his own.

Maybe then Vistnet will do something other than throwing us their fucking Javascript protection that does nothing else than banning 90% of browsing users when we are overloaded.

C'mon Maxtor! c'mon everybody! let's do something! it's been over a month now!

Seriously... I do! and seeing it die the way it does makes me feel all sad inside.

We all should save some money and share it to Maxtor so he can get a better plan at Vistnet... since he is incapable of dealing with any shit on his own.

Maybe then Vistnet will do something other than throwing us their -beep-ing Javascript protection that does nothing else than banning 90% of browsing users when we are overloaded.

and for everyone to know, Analconda is bbanhammer, aka shadowalker, aka moore/vimael.

he wants to become administrator of this domain, as he requested.

the comments are yours.

How did you figure this out... shit! I guess I should run, cease my attacks and hide like... right now. I'm being sarcastic...

Otherwise, how's that new Firewall doing, Maxtor? are we progressing? I still see a very low a-beep-t of users browsing the forum, it seems not much people are getting through... lot of them gets random IP bans. :(

EDIT: Why's the word a-m-m-o-u-n-t censored? :D

Maybe then Vistnet will do something other than throwing us their -beep-ing Javascript protection that does nothing else than banning 90% of browsing users when we are overloaded.

If you want to become MxC Admin before from it, become a perfect hacker and then ask Maxtor how can you become :)