[L2J]L2Symban HI5 PVP x1000

artour24

Hi everyone !!! I would like to precent to all fans of L2 game our Updated PVP HI5 server, where the community are growing up every day and Administration team work on it every day to provide to players more fun !!! I will not advertise more the server with words, i will let you to try us and you will see if our server worth of your attention !!!

Some quick description about our server:

Current Futures

-----------------------------------------------

EXP = x1000

SP = x1000

Drop = x1

DropSpoil = x1

QuestDrop = x7

QuestRewardXP = x7

QuestRewardSP = x7

QuestRewardAdena = x7

Adena = x1000

Party XP = x2

Party SP = x2

Skills = Autolearn (without spellbook)

Enchant Safe = +4

Enchant Max = +16

Normal scrolls chance = 75%

Blessed scrolls chance = 95%

Subclass Quest = No Need Quest

Max Subclasses = 3

Noblesse Quest = All chars start with Nobllesse status

AutoEvents = TvT

Events by GMs = Death Match, Town War

Commands = .pvp4 .delvel .info and much more

Full GeoData

GoD Armors

GoD Weapons

Custom LvL Up Areas

Custom Farm Areas

Custom PvP Areas

Color Name System

Top PvP/PK NPC

Augmenter NPC

Wearhouse NPC

Sieges = every weak

Olympiad Period = 1 week

Olympiad participation time = 18:00 GMT+1

Olympiad Validation time = Every Sunday 18:00 GMT+1 until 23:59 GMT+1

GM Shop = Yes

PvP Trader = Yes

Class Master = Yes (When character reach levels 20,40,76 he will receive tutorial page

with list of the all possible variants, and can immediately change to the new occupation)

Buffers = Scheme Buffer

Buff time = 4 Hours

GateKeeper = Luxury GateKeeper

Custom Faction Area

Custom PVP Area (with epic bosses that drop unique items)

Custom currency (L2Symban Coin) for private shops that allow you to sell/buy any kind of items that you obtain.

AutoVoteReward System (Availble also to get reward directly from our website).

Active GM's that make events every day.... JOIN US with your friends and bring the chaos to your oponents !!!

The server's features updated every week so Join us and Enjoy the Game !!!

http://www.l2symban.com

That server doesnt even worths someones attention... Im not surprised that theres only 40-50 people per day

Realy Unaware ? :) ... ok you want me to say to all who you are realy and why you and Empire3 say that about server ? ok...

Unaware and Empire3 is our previus "GM".... or at least they was think that they are .... these Baribie Girls are leaders of a poor clan that change server every week to find one where they will able to corrupt it or at least where GMs will gave them some hand of help to grow up their clan members who don't have even a basic knowledge on L2..... well around a week ago they was banned from the server (Reason is to big story and you can find it in our forum)... well after they was banned ofcause they start to say craps about our server.... Keaizer are you try it at least or you just an other poor personality that judge a server without even try it ?....

Our server 1st at all is not corupted, have a serius staff that work on the server everyday and fix any discovered bug, GMs make events everyday, we are not looking for donators and our first preority is to provide fun to all players, we listen everyones opinion and then make a general cofidarations to decide if we should add/remove or make something that our player suggest to us.... in short words we are a server with big feature, even if some random persons like Unaware and rest of tards want to see our server dead they will not get that joy never ;) ... keep trying to kill... you are give more power with your tries :D ....

And as last think... we invite to join us only players that love a pure game of L2 and they who don't search pvp servers where some classes are hell overpowered... Players with Kownledge, Expirience, Logic are welcomed the rest clickers/cryers would be good to join some server with Unaware toghether ;) ....

Good Luck !!!

Yes, we were GMs on your Fail server, but we alone left it. Just explain US now, why on your fail is just 50 people (it already shows how big "feature" has your server) ? If you are saying till now that 153 players left from your server without a reason and also a GMs (me and Empire) then you got really big problems with your head. Anyway that explains your idiotic ideas on server

The reason of our leaving was your tries and even till now trying to change almost every little thing, because you think that it will help you to blanace classes, with which you got very big problem and almost everyday players are crying on shout. We are not "giving a crap". Its truth what we are saying - your server its epic fail and doesnt even worths someones attention

An advice for you: change rates from x1000 to x10 and dont call it a PvP server ok ? Because most of people are laughing from you

Yes, we were GMs on your Fail server, but we alone left it. Just explain US now, why on your fail is just 50 people (it already shows how big "feature" has your server) ? If you are saying till now that 153 players left from your server without a reason and also a GMs (me and Empire) then you got really big problems with your head. Anyway that explains your idiotic ideas on server

The reason of our leaving was your tries and even till now trying to change almost every little thing, because you think that it will help you to blanace classes, with which you got very big problem and almost everyday players are crying on shout. We are not "giving a crap". Its truth what we are saying - your server its epic fail and doesnt even worths someones attention

An advice for you: change rates from x1000 to x10 and dont call it a PvP server ok ? Because most of people are laughing from you

Brainless girl first at all you have to learn what mean Lineage 2 and after give your fail suggestions to someone. Except of play with your barbie you can't even get the differece between Low rate server and Hight rate server... PvP server is not that one where all classes have some super Patack or Matack and give over 10k damages... that called Dragon Ball online not L2... PvP server is where players can login, get some gear fast and pvp each other with normal L2 conditions and normal damages... so if you are so poor to understand even these simple thing then i am realy wonder what at heck you lose in Lineage game... So these server is not created for you and such kind of people but for realy expirienced players... please don't reply again with your fail opinions better go play some packman or MU online ;)

No, you didnt get it. Of course balance is important, but YOU have problems with that and changing everything to retail like. For an example augmentations. Speed was or till now IS 240 than 250. Evasion rate as i remember has max. 200, it is pvp server ? I dont think so... As i said change rates to x10, would be better, because still till that moment your server doesnt worths attention, its just loosing 1 hour for something what hasnt even future and a lot of old players from your server will agree with me. You think that i havent contact with them ? They are with us and searching for a good server to play together. So the opinion about server stays same

too much talkings about fail server and braindead admin ;)

tnx for barbies, we r.

I was not imagine that you would be so upset from banning :) ... nevermind girls hope that you will find one other server to destroy it, cause in my server you was fail to do that.

PS: no reason to thank me about "barbies" cause that mean you have the same plastic brain with it :D

No, you didnt get it. Of course balance is important, but YOU have problems with that and changing everything to retail like. For an example augmentations. Speed was or till now IS 240 than 250. Evasion rate as i remember has max. 200, it is pvp server ? I dont think so... As i said change rates to x10, would be better, because still till that moment your server doesnt worths attention, its just loosing 1 hour for something what hasnt even future and a lot of old players from your server will agree with me. You think that i havent contact with them ? They are with us and searching for a good server to play together. So the opinion about server stays same

Max speed = 250 (was 240 before 2 weeks)

Max evasion = 250 (was 200 also before 2 weeks)

Augmentation are retail like cause i don't see some reason to make them with custom stats, we have already GoD armors that give custom status so why should Augment skills have custom status in pvp server ?

Old players that was search for a real balance are still in server and they are glad with the current balance, cause now they can play with all classes not only with Tanks or Mages or Daggers. Those who search new server are you and your clan not the old players as you say... 50ppl online ??? well  today was 75 and it is growing up everyday since you left the server... guess why... Also a bad new for you is that even some of your clan members are prefer to stay in our server and not folow you in other... again guess why...

Girls nevermind don't try to show to others how low you are, all can understand that the reason of your current acts is cause you was banned from the server that's all. Peoples will come in our server even if you will go to TV show to say your fail opinions about our server ;)

75 players ? Do you meant that 38 dualboxes just to get better vote reward ? I guess so... And about our clan. Most of people there were new from your fail, we didnt take them - we took old guys which were always with us. ;)

Till now you dont understand whats wrong on your server, too bad.. As for me its just loosing 1 hour on checking such noobish server as yours, its not even balanced very good. So... Guys. If you want you can go check that, but as for me you can spend that 1 hour for searching another server which will be 100% better than His... And which will be with better balance and without QQers on shout everyday.

I can answer in each your reply and proove that you are fail but i am bored to do that you don't deserve som much attention. Just want to notice that vote reward system don't give rewards to dualboxes but only to 1 window that you have opened and you as previus GM should know it... but of cause what am i saying your work was not to look the server but to talk with your friends in Hero chat ;) so you could not have time to see how the autoreward system work... 38 dualboxes ---> realy ? then our players are superman cause there was mass pvp 20 vs 20 :D ... and remember what was i saying in our forum... i prefer 150 players online but active than 1000 clickers that sit in Giran and spam .... Nevermind you will never admit that our server is good cause you was fail as GM and now you try to show that it was not your fault... Ok whatever you say :) !