S Grade Crys Xploit

Its surely a bug of the server you are playing..tell me the name of the server and i may do something.

NOTE : Probably, the sell prive of S grade crystals is higher than buying.

Usually on servers with GM shops there are items you can buy, crystalize (ie need a dwarf) then sell to a normal npc for a profit

For Instance on the TheGame PvP server you buy an A grade shield for 100k, crystalise it, sell the crystals for 2m. I guess something similar applies to your server.

Go to www.lineage2.com, see how many S grade crystals each item gives, see how much stores buy S grade crystals for and figure out which item is bugged ... ie which item when you buy it and crystalize it, the crystals you get you can sell to the store for more than the item cost in the first place. Simple math

yes the are a bug in many C4 server with GMshop =)

Buy 'The bow or the staff' then enchant it to +7, now when you break it, the sell price of S grade crystals is higher than the staff price ^^

PS: in my server the staff = 35kk (when you buy), scroll = 750k (when you buy) , and 1 S grade crystal = 12,5k (when you sell it).

Sorry for my english.

yes the are a bug in many C4 server with GMshop =)

Buy 'The bow or the staff' then enchant it to +7' date=' now when you break it, the sell price of S grade crystals is higher than the staff price ^^

PS: in my server the staff = 35kk (when you buy), scroll = 750k (when you buy) , and 1 S grade crystal = 12,5k (when you sell it).

Sorry for my english.[/quote']

someone confirmed?