[WTS] Elendia Set (Armor, Cloak, Helmet)

popld

Youtube Link:

[GR]: Auth einai h douleia tou malaka tou Ave pou tou zhthsa na mou ftiaxei authn thn armor, me tis akriveis prodiagrafes. To set auto apoteleitai apo heavy,light,robe gia ola ta class+kamael kai epishs exei kai mperta kai helmet, to helmet einai accessory. Ton zhthsa na kanei private auto to set kai na mhn to postarei pou8ena pou to ekane, opws vlepete sto youtube kai to poulaei kai se allous. Egw to agorasa 120 Eurw logw tou oti egw eimoun o prwtos kai pou tou edwsa thn idea. Oi upoloipoi pou 8eloun na thn agorasoun mou eipe o Ave oti 8a tous thn dwsei gia 200+ Eurw. Egw omws sas thn prosferw sta 80 Eurw, pisteuw mia logikh timh apo tis paraloges tou Ave.

Mhn anusixite den eimai klefths kai ta loipa, apla to paizw of8almon enantiwn of8almou gia thn malakia pou ekane. Dinw client-side arxeia, einai gia gracia epilogue, alla einai eukolo na ta metatrepsete se oti cronicle 8elete kai epishs sas parexw protection gia na mhn sas ta klepsoun, mesw itemname-e.dat, armorgrp.dat arxeia. Se periptwsh pou den gnwrizete pws na ta egatasthsete/balete, 8a sas voithisw me Teamviewer.

[EN]: x-Private work by Ave and me, with price of 80 Euros, instead of 150-200++ he offers you. It's a full set for every class+kamael with also a cloak and helmet. I requested him to make his project private and delete it after its done and he is now selling it to others for very much money i mentioned before. So now do I. I give client-side files and I can help you via Teamviewer for the setup, if you are amateur. I will also protect your final itemname-e.dat, armorgrp.dat from stealing your files.

Link with another preview that has cloak+helmet: www.2shared.com/video/xuu0Kq2i/elendil.html

Contact Me At:

kikos41@hotmail.com (MSN)

theofilos1993 (Skype)

Payments: Paypal, Moneybookers, Bank Deposit.

Holy hell, 80 Euros for that? Something related was shared for FREE already o_o (l2jbrazil/l2jfrozen/l2Garden)

That's not the set, really. It must be a leak, fake or something. I am selling the real files which only the textures are 35mb. This is low quality shit to the ones I sell. And mine's are parsed and edited from freya client (moirai set, if I say it right) with deep details. I also got some awesome freya weapons which rock also, but I don't sell them.

That's not the set, really. It must be a leak, fake or something. I am selling the real files which only the textures are 35mb. This is low quality shit to the ones I sell. And mine's are parsed and edited from freya client (moirai set, if I say it right) with deep details. I also got some awesome freya weapons which rock also, but I don't sell them.

The SI mask is slightly different by like 1 more moving part. So what. You're ripping people off and they are not leaked.

Let me make a statement, if you want you buy it, if you don't want, you don't buy it, it's simple enough.

And all this kind of crap : "Oh there is something like this but free, am I moron to buy this?" is not an excuse to discredit my items. There is a great difference in quality which should be noticed. It's like having to choose one interlude compiled pack, one of Matim or one of mine, Matim sells it around 100 euros and I sell it 10. Will you say in his post, "lol dude popld2 has also compiled interlude pack and he sells it for 10 euro, who will buy your pack?". Now you see better the difference?

Let me make a statement, if you want you buy it, if you don't want, you don't buy it, it's simple enough.

And all this kind of crap : "Oh there is something like this but free, am I moron to buy this?" is not an excuse to discredit my items. There is a great difference in quality which should be noticed. It's like having to choose one interlude compiled pack, one of Matim or one of mine, Matim sells it around 100 euros and I sell it 10. Will you say in his post, "lol dude popld2 has also compiled interlude pack and he sells it for 10 euro, who will buy your pack?". Now you see better the difference?

Maybe you should see the difference between 80 euros and 0 euros for something that looks 90% the same.

Also, if Moirai is blackened what the hell is the difference from Vesper? Moirai only looks better with COLOR and BLACK IS NOT A COLOR.