Who will follow this madness?

Just woke up and thought why not to start a c4 project open public of course?

Main goal is : Ressurect FUCKING LINEAGE2  , who is interested on this? Just reply here with xp-dev or assembla username and a preview of his skills

Lets hope some people would like to follow !

You know as me problems I meet with IL. C4 is even worst, not in term of gameplay (well there are things to heavily correct) in terms of exploits.

Added to that, you haven't enough skills to correct it, as you know, L2J projects are often a one man project, and ppl join after. If the central wheel is broken, don't expect the windmill to make flour.

Finally, you need to rely on L2OFF C4 servers in order to correct it. IL OFF are already low, C4 is kinda inexistant. So resurrect but based on what ? Your own experience of C4 ? :P

Nothing more to say, gl, and consider my words :P.

Τhere are some bad points;

a)You cant even correct all exploits / balance issues/ make things work in C4 Java. Or you just need an 'eternity' to do so.

b)No player, will get into a C4 if he see's that 'java' thingy

c)There is FREE official Goddess of Destruction, whos gonna play a bugged C4?

d)L2 is almost dead.

You know as me problems I meet with IL. C4 is even worst, not in term of gameplay (well there are things to heavily correct) in terms of exploits.

Added to that, you haven't enough skills to correct it, as you know, L2J projects are often a one man project, and ppl join after. If the central wheel is broken, don't expect the windmill to make flour.

Finally, you need to rely on L2OFF C4 servers in order to correct it. IL OFF are already low, C4 is kinda inexistant. So resurrect but based on what ? Your own experience of C4 ? :P

Nothing more to say, gl, and consider my words :P.

i had 1 idea on this i dont know if it will work (reverting your acis to c4 but w/e)

finito maybe, goddes will be a failure who knows :)

It is currently stupid. Added to all IL changes (Olympiads, Prismeval Island stuff and such) you have to remove, you have to fix all packets opcodes (400 packets) and added to that, L2J issues.

About general issue about MMOs, you can say there is a general MMO crisis. Many MMOs go F2P. P2P model isn't viable anymore, asiatic games understand it years ago.

As L2 gameplay is kinda unique compared to others game (PvP), and softwares such as L2J allow server owners to do whatever they want (only limited by imagination, which I must agree, many ppl on this forum lack), I don't think you will see L2 private servers die so fast.

The best proof is there are many IL servers, when emulator itself sucks, and that chronicle is 5 years old.

I agree too about the fact C4 isn't as loved as IL.

Anyway, gl about your madness.

It is currently stupid. Added to all IL changes (Olympiads, Prismeval Island stuff and such) you have to remove, you have to fix all packets opcodes (400 packets) and added to that, L2J issues.

About general issue about MMOs, you can say there is a general MMO crisis. Many MMOs go F2P. P2P model isn't viable anymore, asiatic games understand it years ago.

As L2 gameplay is kinda unique compared to others game (PvP), and softwares such as L2J allow server owners to do whatever they want (only limited by imagination, which I must agree, many ppl on this forum lack), I don't think you will see L2 private servers die so fast.

The best proof is there are many IL servers, when emulator itself sucks, and that chronicle is 5 years old.

I agree too about the fact C4 isn't as loved as IL.

Anyway, gl about your madness.

to be honest you stopped my madness i will need 3 years ++ t complete it lets help acis to complete IL

lock it :D