WTS L2Finest.org

My time is limited to work on project anymore , i got the money to keep him up but i cant refresh him for much time because i got lack of time so..

L2Finest Server (running files)

L2 Finest Server Source

Machine 4gb ram windows 2003 OS x2 Intel xeon paid till 20 february

L2Finest.org domain rented for 2 years

L2Finest.org unlimited bandwitch and big space paid till January 20

All these for 150E paysafe/paypal just pm me

I wont sell files seperetavely since i dont want this files to get in public, so pm me

yea bullcraps :) fail pack,fail server,stolen name. what more y need?

stfu idiot. fail pack ? o really your pack it's better ? / fail server and what ? you did make a lot of fail servers / stolen name ? ohh god if you dont know that story dont speak please

stfu idiot. fail pack ? o really your pack it's better ? / fail server and what ? you did make a lot of fail servers / stolen name ? ohh god if you dont know that story dont speak please

yea my pack is on a better way than this shit.Failed servers ? you talk about fail servers? that y open servers without source code? hah funny guy

said the -beep-ing scammer. idiot gtfo.

you are only words and no proofs. you scam me one acc @ l2java and you remeber that . that character costs 200+ euro ;)

someone clean it..

@destractor you jerk , you remember? you where booting(attacking with booter) my previous server cause i didnt gave items to you friend go and get laid now.. JIZZ

you are only words and no proofs. you scam me one acc @ l2java and you remeber that . that character costs 200+ euro ;)

scammed? hahahahahhahahah funny y gave it to me and after 2 months or 1 i dont remember you said give me the items.Kidding me? i had already sell them.

scammed? hahahahahhahahah funny y gave it to me and after 2 months or 1 i dont remember you said give me the items.Kidding me? i had already sell them.

someone clean it..

@destractor you jerk , you remember? you where booting(attacking with booter) my previous server cause i didnt gave items to you friend go and get laid now.. JIZZ

i never had a booter.I never booter a server.I am not a child to ask for items on FAILED SERVERS oh my god..

i never had a booter.I never booter a server.I am not a child to ask for items on FAILED SERVERS oh my god..

orly i will search some logs and if i will find them i will post them no problemo :D

yea my pack is on a better way than this shit.Failed servers ? you talk about fail servers? that y open servers without source code? hah funny guy

lol i had only 1 server without source code and that server wasnt mine i was gm

orly i will search some logs and if i will find them i will post them no problemo :D

that guy is 14 y.o. dont get involved with him

so waiting for you :) ..... i dont even remember who are ya but nvm someone mod should clean it cause its just spam. ( off topic )

[gr]Re: (No subject)

« Sent to: Akken on: April 05, 2011, 12:21:46 pm »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete

Quote from: Akken on April 05, 2011, 12:11:31 pm

na to kaneis ti ? p olo m skas attack xwris logo?

s eipa an m doseis items no attack kala eipes na paw n skasw kiallo  k eipes oti dn se niazei to attack.. swsta?

o kolitos s dn ine o envy? mazi dn anoigate servers? esi dn eixes account stou prince to booteraki exw k pics k akoma 1000 proofs

[/gr]

[gr]Re: (No subject)

« Sent to: Akken on: April 05, 2011, 12:21:46 pm »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete

Quote from: Akken on April 05, 2011, 12:11:31 pm

na to kaneis ti ? p olo m skas attack xwris logo?

s eipa an m doseis items no attack kala eipes na paw n skasw kiallo  k eipes oti dn se niazei to attack.. swsta?

o kolitos s dn ine o envy? mazi dn anoigate servers? esi dn eixes account stou prince to booteraki exw k pics k akoma 1000 proofs

[/gr]

eixa acces sto booter alla pote dn bootara server.......

Kai ti sxesi exei na kanei to an ein kolitos m i aplos filos.To oti pezei se enan server dn simenei oti egw 8a apilisw i 8a bootarw server gia na parei o envy items.Afto einai diko tou provlima o server o telefteos p epe3a htan o l2java. prin 7 mines +

min mperdevete kai mena me afto to 8ema.